• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Desparado

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

How we all like fake sickness and bunk off school. I am sure we have all that done this at some point in our lives

I'm your man

Woman at War

Halla, an environmental activist, tries to bring down the operations of a regional aluminium business. Things change when she receives a letter of approval for the adoption of an orphan child.

Good morning Karachi

Rafina, who is living in poverty with her mother and brother, gets a job at a huge beauty company with help from her Aunt Rosie. Quickly noticed by her superiors for her beauty, she is given work as a model. A good film for those not from the pakistani culture to be aware of how women are seen and how they are meant to fulfil a sterotypical cultural/religious norms where modelling isn't one of them.

Eastern Promises

A Russian teen passes away in a London hospital while giving birth. Her midwife accesses a journal, in which the teen accuses a brute Russian mob family of perpetrating sexual assaults on her.

Venom: Let there be carnage

The sequel, which is different but just as good as the 1st film starring Tom Hardy. I thought of giving this a proper 2nd go as the 1st time i watched this was while on a flight to Australia. As the flight was long and i felt tired, i could not give this my full attention at the time.

Wonder Woman 1984

I don't know why many people didn't like it but i did. Film delayed due to covid and i didn't watch it at time of release on home media. I enjoyed the 1980's theme and style of all the characters. Pedro Pascal again playing whatever his role to perfection, he has that face you can't hate him even though he is the baddie.

Also enjoyed Kristen Wiig in her gym gear, left alot to the imagination.

The Batman

Robert Pattinson (the guy from twlight), despite my original scepticism has played the role of Batman beyond my expectations and won't mind seeing him again playing the role. I would argue since the Dark Knight trilogy, this is the best Batman film to date. Film was quite long for my liking but drama made up for it.

Dude .. WW 1984 was SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.. I'm glad I saw it FOR FREE (via a Redbox rental), vs paying $13+ in an actual theater.

Not for that reason; I grew up collecting DC comics. WW 1984 was just a mess.. I think they started out by coming out with a way to bring Chris Pine back, and then just filled in around that premise. The CGI on Cheetah was awful. Wonder Woman grew up on a mystical island surrounded by magical artifacts .. yet she didn't stop to think ONCE, and wonder HOW Steve Trevor got reincarnated? Etc.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Dude .. WW 1984 was SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.. I'm glad I saw it FOR FREE (via a Redbox rental), vs paying $13+ in an actual theater.
It was going to suck, they said that the director was fighting with everyone during the entire shooting of the film.

The question is simple :

"What is the latest film you watched ?"

It could have been in a theater, on telly, rental, DvD, cDV, DivX, Vhs, PAL, SECAM, GmbH, etc.

Mine was :

"Aniki" - Takeshi 'beat' Kitano
It was broadcasted on telly.

What about you ?

9000+ Pics and Videos from FreeonesDownload pics from these sexy girls
https://*******/rem1S2
I watched Dredd last night. I thought it was going to be awful but I was pleasantly surprised.

I watched Dredd last night. I thought it was going to be awful but I was pleasantly surprised.

Dredd (2012) is a great film. I do not understand why every comic book movie from that time period and since has to be some 2.5 hour meditation on the human condition. Dredd is 90 minutes of entertainment and fun which is what movies are supposed to be.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dredd (2012) is a great film. I do not understand why every comic book movie from that time period and since has to be some 2.5 hour meditation on the human condition. Dredd is 90 minutes of entertainment and fun which is what movies are supposed to be.
Dredd (2012) is a great movie, and was made before Hollywood started incorporating fake woke BS into most of the recent movies.
Wokeness isn't about politics, it's an ideology more similar to religion. Most people preaching fake wokeness don't even believe in that crap, they're just trying to profit from the latest stupid trend/fad...hopefully it will die out soon.

Shazam : Fury of The Gods

Not as good as the 1st film, but thought i give it a watch seeing as i wanted to update myself with all the DC films before i go watch the new Flash film. Shazam and his superpowered foster siblings band together to face the Daughters of Atlas, who have stolen the Wizard's staff and plan to use it for their own ends.

Downsizing

A scientist invents downsizing, a scientific procedure which shrinks people and also has financial benefits. Paul and Audrey, a married couple, decide to downsize to live a wealthy and peaceful life. This gives bit of perspective on real life on how we have such a large population and how we are struggling to fit everyone on and thus how this concept would help humanity. It's a good comedy, but one to really think about rather than just being slapstick

The Roads Not taken

The story follows a day in the life of Leo and his daughter, Molly as she grapples with the challenges of her father's chaotic mind. As they weave their way through New York City, Leo's journey takes on a hallucinatory quality as he floats through alternate lives he could have lived, leading Molly to wrestle with her own path as she considers her future.

Anais in Love

A spirited young woman falls in love with the live-in partner of the man with whom she's having an affair.

The Bone Collector

One of Denzel's most notable films, however i haven't seen the film properly ever till now. A great film

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

Magnificent. The best film of the year. Possibly the best in the series. Tom Cruise is going to kill himself for our entertainment and we shouldn't stop him.