• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Wonder if they release it in the dvd when it comes out
They wouldn't film such a scene just as a DVD extra, so unless they filmed & cut it from the film, I don't think so.
However, that doesn't mean it couldn't happen in a future movie, if DC comes to its senses and realizes what they're missing out on.

Arrival

I feel Amy Adams stole the film, she played her part perfectly. I didn't go in with alot of expectation as not been a fan of space films, but thought i give this a go

The Worst Person in the world

A nice romantic film from Norway. You feel for the main actress as she tries to balance her love life which is far from perfect, and finding her place professionally as looking for a career path. This doesn't come easy with life's trail and retributions. I always enjoy films that you can have some sense of relatability to it.

Bridge of Spies

A great film starring Tom Hanks. Film is a bit slow in places but the premise of the film is brilliantly put as it's based on a true story. A must see for spy film fans. Bear in mind this film was based during the 50's 60's so don't expect this to be like your modern spy films with action from start to finish

Career Girls

Us British people are known to have some good British comedies while growing up in the 90's and 00's and this is one of them. Films like East is East, The Full Monty and Lock Stock has been renowned with the British public and has made stars of people, with the films being shown internationally i would believe.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
The Worst Person in the world

A nice romantic film from Norway. You feel for the main actress as she tries to balance her love life which is far from perfect, and finding her place professionally as looking for a career path. This doesn't come easy with life's trail and retributions. I always enjoy films that you can have some sense of relatability to it.

Great film. Was lucky enough to catch this at the cinema. The director (Joachim Trier) has made a few other great films too.

This makes a weird companion piece to another Norwegian film I saw last week. In this film, the woman actually *is* the worst person in the world! Very funny and very dark.

This makes a weird companion piece to another Norwegian film I saw last week. In this film, the woman actually *is* the worst person in the world! Very funny and very dark.

Wow just watched the trailer for this. Is this out in the cinema, or is this one of those straight to streaming service or independent cinema types?

There just something about Foreign cinema especially Europe that really do great stuff, and it's not just with the more liberal bold graphic nude scenes. The Scandinavians seem to hit it out of the park aswell as the Germans

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Wow just watched the trailer for this. Is this out in the cinema, or is this one of those straight to streaming service or independent cinema types?
It had a limited cinema run earlier in the year and now is online. I rented it off YouTube.

Sus

Set in the 70's, this film shows how proflific racial profiling is during the period, let alone these days. The main guy is questioned for a crime he clearly didn't commit, but the racism in the police force want him to go down without a second thought

Another Round

A great Danish film starring Mads Mikkelson is more of a drama black comedy than a actual comedy film as the flm centres about severe use of booze on a day to day basis and the effects it has to ones well being. The film does get quite dark though

Clash

An Egyptian film set during the Morsi period. It is quite a loud film with the speech as Arabic to those that do not understand can be a bit of a loud aggressive language when spoken. Alot of the film is set in the back of a police van as they arrest both sides of the political movement that went on during that period

Drunk Wedding

Just a nice slapstick comedy to pass the time. When its a comedy and weddings are involved, you can expect some shitstorm to occur and this is no different

Sick of Myself

After watching The Worst Person in the word as mentioned earlier in the thread, @Steve-FreeOnes recommended this film, which also from Norway and has similar themes, but i feel this was darker. A relationship is meant to be where two people support and love each other, but here their relationship is based on unhealthy competition. When the guy makes the most of his success. The main female lead driven by jealousy and attention seeking, aims to make sure the focus is always on her.

Last edited:
Hmmmm - imdb.com does NOT have a release date..

My guess is Summer 2024.

Although - it is NOT doing well in the US, for box office.. The movie studio SHOULD schedule the next one without competition (Barbie; Oppenheimer).

Seeing as i got a week off to myself before transferring jobs i thought of catching up on stuff to watch and these 2 films were due to come off Netflix yesterday so thought give them a watch

The Buddy Games

If you seen the film Grown ups, it has similar premise to that where a group of lads that grew up with each other, meeting up to play these games which are absurd. After a falling out, they all meet again to play this one final time but all bets are off. The film isn't brilliant but just to enjoy what it is. A quick harmless comedy.

Four Good days

Haven't seen Mila Kunis in alot of serious roles as i am so use to seeing her as Meg in Family guy but she played the recovering addict very well. Quite emotional at times too.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Hmmmm - imdb.com does NOT have a release date..

My guess is Summer 2024.

Although - it is NOT doing well in the US, for box office.. The movie studio SHOULD schedule the next one without competition (Barbie; Oppenheimer).
It was due in June 2024 but due to the SAG-AFTRA strike it will probably be delayed.

Palm Springs

Watched this today. I love Andy Samberg, mainly due to Brooklyn Nine Nine so will have a bias to wanting to watch whatever he is in. This film doesn't disappoint. Film could have been longer for my liking, but 90 mins seems to be a standard for alot of comedy films i feel. Film also stars Cristin Milioti. The premise of the film is about the same day repeating itself so like that iconic Groundhog day film. Only difference is it involves more than one person and a wedding is involved

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Sound of Freedom, very good movie with Jim Caviezel that I appreciate a lot in the TV serie "Person of interest"