• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I also saw "Blood and Gold." I really liked it. I don't know if it was a "theatrical release," but it was of high enough caliber to be one.

12 Strong
A film about post 9/11, and how the US forces are going to take down the Taliban and Al Qeeda.
LOL that hasn't aged well.

The Swordsman

I love foreign films and what the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese people do really well is their choreography, whether it's in action films or period dramas. This doesn't disappoint and they don't spare on the blood in their scenes.

Trust me, you NEED to watch this:

It's not just a 1 vs 400 samurai movie.
It's a 1 vs 400 samurai movie shot in ONE TAKE!

Trust me, you NEED to watch this:

It's not just a 1 vs 400 samurai movie.
It's a 1 vs 400 samurai movie shot in ONE TAKE!
I'll check it out

The War with Grandpa

A light hearted comedy and cos it has Robert De Niro in. This war has all started over a bedroom lol

The Lincoln Lawyer

A brilliant film starring Matthew McConaughey as a lawyer. The kind of film which makes being a lawyer kind of attractive and fun. Like real life when lawyers defend someone who they know is guilty but have to defend them as not,

The Book of Eli

A good film, but has religious undertones. Eli, who spends 30 years wandering across North America, Where have i heard something similar before?

Black Book

In the Nazi-occupied Netherlands during World War II, a Jewish singer infiltrates the regional Gestapo headquarters for the Dutch resistance.

Red Joan

Joan Stanley, a British civil servant in the 1930s, exposes herself to communist theory and is soon recruited by the KGB as a spy for over half a century. I think this is based on a true story or based on someone off a different name

The Alleys

In a gossip-ridden, violent neighbourhood in East Amman, a young hustler stops at nothing to be with his secret lover, despite his mother's disapproval. When an extortionist catches the couple in the act, the mother solicits a gangster to end things.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just watched "Violent Night". I thought it was a really good movie. I laughed my ass off, but it is what they named it, very violent movie, lots of blood.

The Lincoln Lawyer

A brilliant film starring Matthew McConaughey as a lawyer. The kind of film which makes being a lawyer kind of attractive and fun. Like real life when lawyers defend someone who they know is guilty but have to defend them as not,

I heard about that one, going to check it out sometime. I hope that trailer didn't just spoil a plot point where the bikers come to his rescue. Seems a little too transparent.
I vaguely recall another lawyer film around that time where the criminal was being charged/suspected of crimes that were committed while he was in prison. Do you recall that one?

I heard about that one, going to check it out sometime. I hope that trailer didn't just spoil a plot point where the bikers come to his rescue. Seems a little too transparent.
I vaguely recall another lawyer film around that time where the criminal was being charged/suspected of crimes that were committed while he was in prison. Do you recall that one?
Don't recall what is it if you know?

I probably would kick myself if i find out though and seen

Don't recall what is it if you know?

I probably would kick myself if i find out though and seen
I think it's between 2007-2012. I remember the twist wasn't as brilliant as you'd think it would be, but the premise was cool.

Maybe someone here can help?
@Orban89 do you know it?

The Empty Man

When a young girl mysteriously disappears, James Lasombra, a former police officer, sets out to investigate the matter. In the process, he stumbles upon a dangerous cult that summons a demon.

Flight

Denzel Washington kills it again in this role as a pilot who saved everyone on the plane from death, however a investigation is undertaken as he happened to be under the influence.

Jungleland

Two brothers try to escape their circumstances by travelling across the country for a no holds barred boxing match that becomes a fight for their lives.

My Golden Days

A middle-aged anthropologist (Mathieu Amalric) reminisces about family, school adventures, a student trip to the USSR and the love of his life

Remembered it!