• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

@Steve-FreeOnes

I think we need to add new "like" responses. Top 3 would be:
:unsure:🙄
66897902-ff294000-efc5-11e9-9f07-bde0702897cc.jpg

The Grey - A great portrayal by Liam Neeson

Brother - Being a fan of gangster films, i thought i would give this a try. It being about someone being a Japanese Gangster who is deported to the USA

Blue Steel - Nice crime thriller with a female lead. Jamie Lee Curtis in her prime as being a sexy cop who is the object of desire for a psychopath. Considering when the film was made, the amount of blood and it's effects are to be desired.

A Million Little Pieces -

A film that shows how a drug addict can turn his life around

Safe Haven

A mysterious young woman arrives in Southport, North Carolina, and falls in love with a widowed store owner. However, her dark past intrudes in her new life. The more the film goes on the more you feel for the woman and her reasons for leaving.

Herself

A great film which sheds a light on how the housing industry is shit in the UK/Ireland. A mother of two little girls, is beaten up brutally by her abusive husband but manages to escape his clutches, taking her daughters with her. Public Housing Authority temporarily puts them up in a hotel, but they have to access their accommodation through the establishment’s back stairwell lest the hotel’s paid guests see them. Tired of the daily indignities and the small, cramped living space, Sandra looks into other housing options but finds nothing good in her limited budget

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The Hundred Foot Journey

Being asian myself it can show how a immigrant family can move into the western world and make a name for themselves, even if there are obstacles

I Give it a Year

Nice comedy with decent cast inc Stephen Merchant.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Grey - A great portrayal by Liam Neeson

Brother - Being a fan of gangster films, i thought i would give this a try. It being about someone being a Japanese Gangster who is deported to the USA

Blue Steel - Nice crime thriller with a female lead. Jamie Lee Curtis in her prime as being a sexy cop who is the object of desire for a psychopath. Considering when the film was made, the amount of blood and it's effects are to be desired.

Jamie Lee Curtis was hot back then.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I watched "A Man Called Otto" last night. It was a good movie. I cried a lot.

Mario was good. Nothing groundbreaking, but sometimes its nice to just have a movie that gives you what's advertised.
Pretty crazy the amount of Easter eggs and references they crammed in - even combining games including Mario Kart and the original Donkey Kong into the plot.