• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
A 1/6 size Centipede with real arcade rom and trackball. Love this thing.

Centipede_scale_pix.jpg

RepliCade-X-Centipede-780x483.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
/\ Neat.

Bouncing around with Minecraft, Star Wars Battle Front 2, and Spiderman (who's taken a backseat). PS4.

One of the things old arcade games played on modern machines can't give you is the feeling of the rolling ball used for movement. I don't know if I would ever want to invest into an old arcade game or something similar, but if I did a lot of the reason would be for the authentic feeling of using that which you just can't capture using a handheld controller or mouse and keyboard.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Today I went to Target and got the Atari Flashback Classics for the Nintendo Switch and played the heck out of it. It has 150 games from the Arcade Versions, 2600, 5200, and I think 7800. Really fun if you're into retro games and/or Atari.

71wU1609OLL._AC_SX430_.jpg

The servers for Twisted Metal are back up, but only till the end of the year, so I'm taking this chance to get into the game and get as many trophies as I can

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Just got a VR set for PS4 and I'm fucking around with that. Meanwhile I'm playing South Park Stick of Truth and Journey.

Started Star Wars Battlefront II (story mode) last night after getting the full game cheap from the PS4 store.

It's what the Star Wars universe really needs, a good first person (mainly) shooter. Even the bits where your flying a Tie or X-Wing are decent.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Started Star Wars Battlefront II (story mode) last night after getting the full game cheap from the PS4 store.

It's what the Star Wars universe really needs, a good first person (mainly) shooter. Even the bits where your flying a Tie or X-Wing are decent.

I just finished that one. Pretty on the eyes, but it couldn't hold my attention for more than 20 minutes at a time. It was fun at times, just not something I could sit and power through. Bit repetitive (OK very) but it was worth the 9 bucks I spent on it.

Just think what kind of game we could of had if they had put resources into continuing to make Star Wars 1313 instead of the pile of crap Star Wars Battlefront II turned out to be.

Kinda sad when the old Battlefront series is miles and away better than the newer versions with better systems and graphics. Mostly to do with the fact that publishers will just churn out crappy games knowing they're crap but will still sell based on the license.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Just think what kind of game we could of had if they had put resources into continuing to make Star Wars 1313 instead of the pile of crap Star Wars Battlefront II turned out to be.

1313? What's this sorcery?

Kinda sad when the old Battlefront series is miles and away better than the newer versions with better systems and graphics. Mostly to do with the fact that publishers will just churn out crappy games knowing they're crap but will still sell based on the license.

And yup. But again, if people keep paying for it, it will never change.

1313 did look interesting, but the writing was on the wall for that as soon as Disnae took over.

Gritty and mature? Not exactly Disnae main stays, are they.