• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Working on gettting my IA license on GT5.

gran turismo 5 , epic game love my little go kart and night racing .

Yeah dude,we race karts pretty much every day.It's awesome when you have 10 people racing them.It's very cutthroat.

CoD Black Ops, just started playing it today, burnt 5 hours of my life away just like that already and thats just the first night.

Been playing Red Dead, good multiplayer game, but some damn irritating glictchy type bugs with objects and doors. Its an easy game to play cus of the auto aim but you get to run away more from incoming fire than you do in CoD, in Cod you usually just get mowed down if your in the way.

Only problem Im having with Fable 3 is I keeping distracted by other games. Im still playing WoW and FONV, and now I restarted Red Dead Redemption. Plus my friend got me into Phantasy Star Portable 2. Just way to much stuff atm lol.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Nhl 11.

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on launch day, and haven't had much time to play it. :(

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
NHL 11, 16th straight win with Tampa.

No one makes PS2 games anymore (haven't saved enough $$ to upgrade yet), but I'm currently playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, replaying Marvel Ultimate Alliance and also the original Half-Life ^_^