• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

And now during the day I am playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII.

Whoa. Someone else who plays this series. I remember playing the shit out of Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV on the SNES. Pretty much rented it every week it seems from Blockbuster at the time.

recently finished CoD MW2- thank God it was pirate- i should receive a financial compensation for wasting my time.
now playing: Starcraft 2 - really good stuff even if u ain't a fan of SF rts

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Playing Premier Game Fighting Fantasy Incredible! 2 for the Japanicam3

Whoa. Someone else who plays this series. I remember playing the shit out of Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV on the SNES. Pretty much rented it every week it seems from Blockbuster at the time.

I love it. I want to get Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI but it still goes for about $20 up to $40 depending on where you go to get it. I might settle for Romance of the Three Kingdoms X instead.

It's a mighty fine game.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
I played the UFC game yesterday and kicked ass! Although I was told it was beginner's luck! lol

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Final Fantasy IX

Black Ops. :( All I do is rage at these games. I don't even know why I play them.

The Hardened difficulty of that game has made me rage quit, so times I've lost count. I just wish the other people you were with would kill some of the bad guys as well. I have died 3 times so far on this difficulty and 1 was by an exploding car, the other two were by grenades that the enemy threw and I couldn't get out of the way of the grenade, because I probably would have been shot to death had I been in another direction.

I'm going to take a break from playing video games for a couple weeks because I have finals soon. Once I do come back, I'm going to finish my game of Wolfenstein for the PS3 and Resident Evil 5.

L3ggy

Metal Gear Solid, greatest game in history.

Gradius V. The game that proves that aliens hate us.

If the makers of the games legally could, they would included poisoned needles in the boxes to kill us before we started playing.

L3ggy

The Battle For Middle-Earth.

Tf2