• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

No one makes PS2 games anymore (haven't saved enough $$ to upgrade yet), but I'm currently playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, replaying Marvel Ultimate Alliance and also the original Half-Life ^_^

Anniversary is a good game. Doesn't matter if it is on the PS2, PS3 or even the 360. It's good no matter what console it is played on.

:cool:

No one makes PS2 games anymore (haven't saved enough $$ to upgrade yet), but I'm currently playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, replaying Marvel Ultimate Alliance and also the original Half-Life ^_^

If you like rpgs, Id get ahold of Persona 3 Fes and Persona 4. They are some of the best games on ps2.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Resident Evil REmake, Jill's scenario.

I might not be playing any of my PS3 games for a while. The sound suddenly cut out on my PS3. The recent update I did for it must have fucked things up.

L3ggy

I just played Metal Gear Solid, it made me so nostalgic.

L3ggy

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

I picked this up today. I probably won't be able to play until Monday though. Fuck work.

TIP: Only play it at nighttime. With the lights out. Otherwise you will ruin the atmosphere.

Trust me ;)

Well with my PS3 breaking on me, I have to settle with my XBOX 360 for now.

Today I got Dead Rising, Just Cause 2, and the Legendary Edition of HALO: Reach. HALO: Reach ended up being 80 bucks, instead of the 150 it was originally priced at.

I'm probably gonna start with Dead Rising, and kill a bunch of zombies. I can't decide between which game to start with after that.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Well with my PS3 breaking on me, I have to settle with my XBOX 360 for now.

It worked the opposite for me. My 360 took a shit and I went to PS3 100%. Simply because I refuse to buy another one. Why should I spend more money because the put out an inferior product in the first place? When my ps3 dies I'll have to figure something out or be without games, which really isn't an option for me. I think that buy killing people and blowing shit up in video games keeps me from doing it in real life...