• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You Missed the top thread in this section?

L3ggy

True.

I a going to be playing PS1 Resident Evils and maybe Parasite Eve II. As well as finishing up ChronoCross. I'm in a PlayStation nostalgia mood. :)

I remember how scared I was when I played Resident Evil 2 lol.

I still havent started Fable 3 yet. I need to force myself to start it.

L3ggy

I need to return to the Survival Horror roots again

I remember how scared I was when I played Resident Evil 2 lol.

I still havent started Fable 3 yet. I need to force myself to start it.

I do too! I would be so paranoid going around an alley corner and everywhere else until I got to the police station. Which opened up a whole new door of horrors to be scared of! Good times.

Fable III is enjoyable still. Though after a while you sort of get money handed right to you again. It seems there can never be a proper balance in these games since the first one lol

I need to return to the Survival Horror roots again

Let us do it together L3ggy! Time we go back to the PS1 era and enjoy some of the best games ever made!!! :hatsoff:

L3ggy

Perhaps, but it would be nothing compared to sitting alone in the dark, hearing Barry talk about a Jill Sandwich, or being chased by T-0002 or Nemesis T-Type.

Let us do it together L3ggy! Time we go back to the PS1 era and enjoy some of the best games ever made!!! :hatsoff:

That we shall, I still remember when I saw the Licker for the first time, and that cursed L hall, it still gives me goosebumps...

Hail The Glorious 1990's!

Perhaps, but it would be nothing compared to sitting alone in the dark, hearing Barry talk about a Jill Sandwich, or being chased by T-0002 or Nemesis T-Type.

That we shall, I still remember when I saw the Licker for the first time, and that cursed L hall, it still gives me goosebumps...

Hail The Glorious 1990's!

Every now and again I get into this nostalgia mindset where I just want to go back and play the PS1 Resident Evils and few other games I have that really impacted me.

Ah it truly was a good era.

So I started Fable 3 finally. Im liking it so far plus I got some added stuff for it free lol.

I just wish they had kept the social wheel from Fable II. It gets uncomfortable having to dance and patty cake with other men. Especially the pink hair men. :surprise:

L3ggy

Tetris is a game of games.

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
Tom Clancy's RainbowSix Vegas Online (XBOX360) Rules

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 5123663, member: 325622"]Because I never noticed this thread before. :D

I am playing Need for Speed Shift now, but I suddenly get the idea I would like to play with you :yesyes: