• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
NFS: Hot Pursuit

Pretty fuckin cool bein the cop. Only problem is the chases are very linear and except for a couple short cuts, they are all pretty routine. Fun as hell though. recommend renting this at least. Especially if you were a fan of most wanted.

If you wanna be a racer you have weapons to take out other racers and the cops too! All in all a very solid rental.

I am going to try playing Left 4 Dead 2. I don't know what is going on but the last time I played it, the first two boards Dead Center and Dark Carnival worked fine. I stopped for the night and then the next day I played the third board which name escapes me now, and each special infected were pixelated and blue, there were also blue pixelated graphics everywhere. The tire on the ground had blue pixels, and a truck in the beginning also had blue pixels. The weirdest thing was watching the survivors turn from the normal to halfway dissapearing or turning blue. I could only stand that for about 5 minutes before going back and playing the first campaign, which started to mess up there too. The floor at the very beginning wasn't there and I could see all the way to the ground. Then the pixelated survivors started to happen, and I decided to quit.

Has this ever happened to anyone playing the game? I had to buy a second copy of the game, this happened to that one, and now it is happening again.

If it still goes on, I'm gonna play Call of Duty: Black Ops instead.

^ How do you like it so far? I have been wanting to digout AC2 for awhile now lol.

I'm also playing Brotherhood. As with Black Ops, I've only been playing multiplayer. It's certainly different. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but it's an interesting break from the running and gunning of CoD.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions.

^ How do you like it so far? I have been wanting to digout AC2 for awhile now lol.

It's pretty good, so far. Not a whole lot different than Assassin's Creed 2, but I'm loving the ability to recruit my own assassin army and call them in. Outside of that though, it's pretty much a cut and paste job from the previous iteration. For me though, I'm a fan of the series, so that's not a huge issue.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Jesus Loves Me--coloring pages and trivia cards. Sunday school ain't just for kids!

Fable III.

Pretty good. Though some parts I am either overlooking or do not understand, that is the ability to keep up with quests and be able to do them damn friendship crap. It seems with great improvements come great ball dropping.

Fable is a rather successful curse of a game.

Fable III.

Pretty good. Though some parts I am either overlooking or do not understand, that is the ability to keep up with quests and be able to do them damn friendship crap. It seems with great improvements come great ball dropping.

Fable is a rather successful curse of a game.

I like how they remove things I loved in the older games when they make the newer ones lol.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fable 3.

I pre-ordered so I got the ability to make my own custom villager. Naturally, I made a female and named her Love Hewitt (Jennifer Love Hewitt was too long).

I've banged her about 30 times so far.

:cool:

Assassin's Creed on iPhone. It seem's like Prince of Percia.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
I love Civilisation! I play for hours! Naked of course! lol

I like how they remove things I loved in the older games when they make the newer ones lol.

I have come to realize that when I hear about improvements for the Fable series that usually means they will take something out that makes the game efficient and simple and put something convoluted in it. I wish there was a simple menu system but still be able to have the guild room able to visit and use in the same way for those who want a choice. Obviously both will be used greatly and be enjoyed.

I am really enjoying Fable III. Though they also took away the ability to interact with the folks around Albion with simple 2-3 button clicks of good, evil, give something away. Ah well.

I still say Fable (Fable TLC) is the best out of all three. Fable III is second for me. Fable II is 50/50.

I finally beat Fallout New Vegas, I went NCR and tried to get the best endings for everyone. Now I can start on Fable 3 and keep playing Black Ops (too bad tomarrow is when the world changes in WoW lol).

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.