• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Johnny Smoke said:
The Oakland Raiders. Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about REAL football.

LOL...Houston Texans.

Sutty

Banned
You Americans make me laugh. REAL FOOTBALL MY ARSE!!!! Football is is known as football thoughout the world, it is only America that calls it soccer. I wouldn't mind, your bloody football is played with the hands for the majority of the game. It should be called Americal Rugby. And as i've said before, the word soccer originates from the words Association Football.

Sutty said:
You Americans make me laugh. REAL FOOTBALL MY ARSE!!!! Football is is known as football thoughout the world, it is only America that calls it soccer. I wouldn't mind, your bloody football is played with the hands for the majority of the game. It should be called Americal Rugby. And as i've said before, the word soccer originates from the words Association Football.

:glugglug: Fucking spot on mate!

Fresh Prince said:
Should be a good one between them two again...

As for the rest... I will give it to you that Man United and Arsenal have purchased some premium players to complete their squads... but look at what has come through the ranks of Man United... Giggs, Scholes, Butt, Neville Bros., Beckham, Fletcher, Fortune... enough talent that scatters through several national teams... same for Arsenal... as for Chelsea, they practically bought a whole new team and did just as well when they had their original team. And not killing the market? Would you honestly pay 25 million for Juan Veron? or 36 million for Adrien Mutu... they pay outrageous prices for players because teams are willing to sell them for those prices. Now the teams that are receiving the funds can no longer purchase quality players because other team realize they have that money and will jack up the prices of those players and so forth.... it's called inflation... its the very reason why 25% of European clubs right now are in financial crisis.

I know Ranieri is a great coach... look at what he had last year and how far he took them... as far as a fourth in the Premiership, their best until this year, and a Champions League birth... all without Roman's 500 million in spending... his problem this year is that he had the 500 million weighing on his back and 2 weeks to gel that team together... I don't know of any coach, not even Arsene or Fergie that could gel a team like he had in 2 weeks... just too many expectations... but having done that... he still took them to a 2nd place in the Premiership, a best, Champions League Semi's, a first, and only outdone by Arsenal's perfect season which will probably never happen again, and one bad coaching game.... it's just a shame Ranieri is a death of his own success... basically, the only reason Chelsea is what they are is because of him... not the 500 million Roman spent. I have no respect for Chelsea anymore because of Roman... I have no respect for Roman because he doesn't understand the passion and reality of football... I think he should invest some money and go to the River/Boca game so that he can fully understand what football is and what passionate fans can be like.

Think Maradona will make the game?

My best mate is a River fan (unfortunately :D ) and ever since the draw came out, we have been anticipating this Superclassico Libertadores Semi clash, last year River were thrashed by Dep.Cali and it ruined a meeting between us then......this time I was expecting River to lose their balls again, but to my surprise they made it.

This is going to be an even more explosive couple of games than back in 2000, River are desperate to win a Libertadores again, and of course as you probably know we (Boca) have dominated the tournament the past few years. Also, its a great chance for immediate revenge after what happened a couple of weeks ago, when Cavenaghi got the winner for River.

Yes, I agree about your Man.Utd point, they did and do have a core of players that came through the youth team and then added some talent through the market.

However Arsenal is not the same, it makes no difference to me whether Wenger bought in "unknown" players at the time like Toure, Vieria etc.....or whether Chelsea buy a whole new team of players who are established like Crespo, Makelele, Mutu etc etc

Chelsea may have done it in a more blatant and hasty fashion.....but its still the same thing, just in shorter time with the use of more money.

It doesn't matter to me, this is what football is, its competition on and off the field.....i'm just saying that the attitude of "lets all hate Chelsea cos they have some money" is not well placed, and its largely born out of jealousy from most people who's clubs are not in the same position as them financially.

The point you make over Chelsea killing the market may well be fair, but there is a flip side to that coin, when Chelsea over pay for players....they are giving clubs who didn't have money to spend, funds to then go and improve their team.

And when you say its "inflation", i don't agree, how many deals have you seen recently not involving Chelsea that have been over-priced???? I can't think of any, if anything Real just got a steal getting Walter Samuel for 15m, its a fair price for one of the best defenders in the world.

If Chelsea want to over pay for players, that is their choice and their right, if it comes back to bite them on the arse.....that will be their problem. The fact is, they can afford to over spend, cos they have the resources to do so, as far as i'm concerned they can buy who they want for however much they want, they are not the 1st club to act like this, Inter under Moratti have done it for years and years. Its not a new thing, its not a bad thing, its part of what makes football the game it is.

Were you using dollar amounts? Cos Chelsea didn't pay 25m for Veron they paid 15m (pounds) and didn't pay 36m for Mutu, it was 16m (pounds)

Regarding those 2, as an Argentine, you may think I would defend Veron.....I won't and neither would many more. Veron is not liked by Argentines particularly for reasons i can't be bothered to go into now (cos it would take too long)

Regardless he is a quality player, who has simply failed to adapt to the English game which is faster than what he was used to in Italy. It happens like that for some players, he is one of the cases.

As for Mutu, he is an excellent player who just had a disastrous season and lost all his confidence and as you may have read has a number of off field problems.

Regarding Ranieri, lets not over estimate what he did with Chelsea before Abramovich arrived. He had a great squad to work with, Cudicini, Terry, Gallas, Lampard, Hasselbaink (when he was actually good and not the lazy twat he has become), Gudjohnsen.

Finishing 4th was not an achievement, simply the standard as far as i see it and saw it. Remember Chelsea had a rep before Ranieri arrived of winning Cup competitions under Gullitt and then Vialli.

Ranieri has been there what 4, 5 years now? And he's won NOTHING, he won nothing with a good squad, and then he won nothing with a good squad and all the money he could wish for.

His only complaint can be the way in which Chelsea have treated him behind the scenes, their inability to use discretion in looking for a new coach and making things far too easy for the media to get hold of.

At the end of the day he's going to get a massive pay off, and walk straight to white hart lane and continue the failure that is Spurs.

I don't think Diego will be at the game, its far more important that he finally takes control of his life for the sake of his daughters and the Argentines who adore him and give him god-like status, as well as the many people outside Argentina who love him.

Chelsea. I've gotta say that its getting stupid with all the players they get linked to, and everyone seems to be a midfielder! Like we don't have enough as it is!!!

Sorry soccer geeks, but the Raider Nation is everywhere, baby!

Liverpool baby, but unlike most i was actually BORN in the city!
RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE, RED SHITE!

COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES! COME ON YOU BLUES!

What i notice about the American viewpoint of football (or soccer) LMAO is that the game has to be highscoring like 4-3 every match, they dont really understand the tactical elements of the defence in a match, take the match with Huddersfield and Mansfield today it was a good match which finished 0-0 and went on to be decided by penaltys but it was a good match even though the whole team did'nt score a goal each, another thing that an American tried to do in football was to extended the sizes of the goal posts and reward points for assists, WTF?, hope im not offending too many Americans (dont mean to) but American footballers use padding and helmets not like rugby league where it's all about endurance etc, anyway i think im going off the point a bit now.

I also think it's wrong about Chelsea sacking Ranieri as he did a good job (2nd in the premiership, semi final of the champions league) i'd love Hull city to be in that position, and i think Chelsea could regret that even with Jose Marinio, also Roman Abramovich does'nt seem to be a genuine footballing man like the chairmen of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man u.

Johnny Smoke said:
Sorry soccer geeks, but the Raider Nation is everywhere, baby!

shut the fuck up,and what the fuck is raider nation :confused:

Everton

Ever ton, Ever ton, Ever ton
Ever ton, Ever ton, Ever toonnnn
Ever ton, Ever ton, Ever ton
Ever ton, EVER TON

www.evertonfc.com

Last edited:
Durty_Dog said:
I also think it's wrong about Chelsea sacking Ranieri as he did a good job (2nd in the premiership, semi final of the champions league) i'd love Hull city to be in that position, and i think Chelsea could regret that even with Jose Marinio, also Roman Abramovich does'nt seem to be a genuine footballing man like the chairmen of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man u.

Durty, it comes down to expectations. Abramovich gave Ranieri the tools to win the league or the champions league...he didn't do it, and so he goes.

Mourinho will have the same expectation hanging over his head, if he doesn't win something big, then his head will be on the block too....thats the way it is.

If Hull City were in that position, your expectations would change too would they not? If you had countless millions at your disposal you'd expect to gain successive promotions would you not?

Abramovich may not be a football man, but neither are Magnier and co., so i fail to see how you can praise them?

BTW, how do you feel about Taylor wanting to do a runner and take over the England U21 job again?

sonny forelli said:
shut the fuck up,and what the fuck is raider nation :confused:

The raider nation are the Oakland Raider fans.

You can take the piss out of them if you like cos they are total bollox!:D