• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Did You Eat For Breakfast?

ban-one

Works for panties
French toast & bacon

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I know I mentioned this before but if you haven't gone to Jack In The Box and gotten one of their Loaded Breakfast Sandwiches then you must. Enormous sandwich that is so good you'll wolf it down quick.

For a limited time only!

jitb-lbs.jpg
joey_lawrence_zpsrexhb5gh.gif

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I got a Bacon and Swiss Buttery Jack for breakfast a couple of days ago. Pretty good, but I should have gotten two.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Steamed chicken and pierogies.

Jack moved out decades ago. Never served breakfast then. Do they still carry those delicious onion rings? They were the only fast food with them till Sonic moved in. The King doesn't count. They aren't really onion rings. The Sonics are good but they seem a bit too sweet.

Have never had breakfast in my life.It is all i can do to drag my weary and pathetic body downstairs and put the kettle on.I need a mug that can stir itself.What the fuck were they thinking of giving up mornings ????

I had shredded chicken with Barbeque sauce with cheese on a sandwich. Not exactly breakfast material, but it did the job well enough.

Every Sunday I have my friends over who live around the corner for a late breakfast. Its nice enough today to sit outside so I'm gonna make a nice frittata with potatoes leeks mushrooms peppers & onions with pieces of sausage I brought home from Montreal that was made at Joe Beef's its made from sweetbreads and is out of this world. Im gonna put some bread on the grill for a nice char and spread some sweet creme butter on it along with a side of blueberries and some nice Jamaican blue mountain coffee. I was out of town last weekend and it was shitty the 2 sundays before so it'll be nice to be able to sit outside again for breakfast :)

rainbowfrittata.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know wtf happened to my pic of my frittata lol

Every Sunday I have my friends over who live around the corner for a late breakfast. Its nice enough today to sit outside so I'm gonna make a nice frittata with potatoes leeks mushrooms peppers & onions with pieces of sausage I brought home from Montreal that was made at Joe Beef's its made from sweetbreads and is out of this world. Im gonna put some bread on the grill for a nice char and spread some sweet creme butter on it along with a side of blueberries and some nice Jamaican blue mountain coffee. I was out of town last weekend and it was shitty the 2 sundays before so it'll be nice to be able to sit outside again for breakfast :)

View attachment 417344

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know wtf happened to my pic of my frittata lol

Sounds good. I'd swap the coffee for a pleasant cup of Assam tea personally.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Chicken Fried Steak, Hash Browns & Coffee

2 eggs over medium, grits with salt and butter, corned beef hash, wheat toast with strawberry jam and sweet iced tea.