• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Did You Eat For Breakfast?

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
Tea and a muffin.

A Tex-Mex Chorizo Breakfast Burrito sounds great. I used to live in Austin and enjoyed many Breakfast Burritos and Tacos there. I try to get my weekly fix of chorizo with a Carl's Jr Chorizo, Egg, and Cheese Burrito. Not as good as the one you get but still pretty good. I like to buy chorizo at Ralph's and make homemade breakfast stuff here too. I try to get some fresh Pico De Gallo also.

I can't wait to get back home to Austin. I have a very yummy hole in the wall Mexican spot right near my house with great breakfast noms and absurd portions.

ban-one

Works for panties
cinnamon rolls, tater tots, and OJ

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Yes, it was a light and humble but nutritious breakfast.

I heard that some Americans eat breakfast while they are on the way to work ie. they drive a car and eat at the same time.

That's the practical activity. :hatsoff:

I am so glad you are humble enough to enjoy such a light but nutritious breakfast.

This one's not eating on the way driving to work but eating while at work and also driving.

stock-photo-police-officer-snacking-on-a-donut-while-sitting-in-his-squad-car-17843164.jpg
740890954-1.gif

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I had a couple of saucer-sized fresh made buttermilk biscuits with sausage, egg, and cheese and a cup of coffee. A biscuit done right can't be beat.

Tea and a muffin.

I can't wait to get back home to Austin. I have a very yummy hole in the wall Mexican spot right near my house with great breakfast noms and absurd portions.

I had a couple of saucer-sized fresh made buttermilk biscuits with sausage, egg, and cheese and a cup of coffee. A biscuit done right can't be beat.

To the 2 Texans, when I lived in Austin I used to go to this place called The Magnolia Cafe. Is it still there? I'd go there late and order the Popeye Omelet which had everything including ham, cheese, spinach, mushrooms, red onion, avocado, and some other stuff. Good coffee also.

I use to enjoy a place called Abbey Road for their Migas, fruit pancakes, and fresh coffee. They had 2, one on the north side and one on the south side. Is the gym Future Firm still there?

I lived in Austin in the mid-1990s when Ben White(71) was under the big construction.

Cold Pizza. Left overs from last night.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Hot oatmeal with a bit of cinnamon and a sliced banana mixed in.
Two toast with peanut butter and mixed berry sauce, and a hard boiled egg.
Then a smoothie made with frozen berries, banana, watercress and hot water.

Keeps me going until supper even if I miss lunch.

I buy all that stuff in bulk so it costs a fraction of what I would pay at a restaurant for the same thing.

2 eggs over medium, wheat toast, grits and country ham with a waffle on the side. Waffle House: Good food at a good price

The 2 Supreme Breakfast Croissants for $3.50 special ended so this morning at Jack In The Box I got one of their great Meat Lovers Breakfast Burritos.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Mint protein bar and Strawberry Greek yogurt.

I hate adult breakfast. I miss Cinnamon Toast Crunch... :(

Went back to Jack In The Box this time getting their outstanding Grilled Breakfast Sandwich. Might go back again for dinner for another one of those terrific Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Value Meals.

large_GrilledBreakfast_Sandwich.png

Once a week I need to get my chorizo fix. Today I went to Carl's Jr and got one of their phenomenal Chorizo, Egg, & Cheese Burritos. Sure was good and made the back of my head tingle and sweat a touch.

ChorizoBurrito_w_CJ_logo.jpg

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Cup of coffee, two sugars, and Caramel Macchiato cream.

bahodeme

Closed Account
b0b5c131-010c-4870-855d-c01caddece91.jpg

Brunch Casserole-A few variations in the cheese and added some ingredients but you have an idea.