• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Did You Eat For Breakfast?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Yesterday morning I had a delicious breakfast at Coco's. Had the Classic Breakfast Combo with 2 eggs over-easy, 3 sausage links, hash browns, and pancakes. A very basic breakfast but everything on the plate tasted great. They always have fresh and hot coffee there that I enjoy. Can't go wrong having breakfast at Coco's.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I had a couple of auténtico Mexicano chorizo, egg and cheese breakfast burritos this morning with a cup of coffee, none of that Mickey D fake ass breakfast burrito garbage.

I had a couple of auténtico Mexicano chorizo, egg and cheese breakfast burritos this morning with a cup of coffee, none of that Mickey D fake ass breakfast burrito garbage.

A Tex-Mex Chorizo Breakfast Burrito sounds great. I used to live in Austin and enjoyed many Breakfast Burritos and Tacos there. I try to get my weekly fix of chorizo with a Carl's Jr Chorizo, Egg, and Cheese Burrito. Not as good as the one you get but still pretty good. I like to buy chorizo at Ralph's and make homemade breakfast stuff here too. I try to get some fresh Pico De Gallo also.

Tomorrow I'm going to have only a pot of coffee. You Might not think that a full pot of coffee would go good with an empty stomach. You would be right, but that's what I'm going to settle for.

Bojangle's Cajun filet biscuit and french fries with sweet tea,

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Leftover tuna noodle casserole I took for lunch and didn't eat. Brought it home and cleaned a few swimp. Microwave a few minutes and BANG.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Nothing, but a cup of tea. I'm not a breakfast person really and it's rare that I eat before lunch. (Except if there's Lambs Fry, then I will.)

Guess I won't be a regular in the thread. lol

Chicken Noodle Soup

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Fried eggs, fried pork steak, milk and flour gravy made from the steak drippings, and served over wheat toast. Pretty sure I felt an artery close.

Today's breakfast:

Tea + oat bread with cheese and tomato.

You like that or no?

Today I went to my friendly, neighborhood McDonald's to get the ever-reliable #4 2 Sausage McMuffins w/egg, Hash Browns, and a Coffee. A consistently good breakfast for years that is fresh and also nice and cheap.

You like that or no?

Today I went to my friendly, neighborhood McDonald's to get the ever-reliable #4 2 Sausage McMuffins w/egg, Hash Browns, and a Coffee. A consistently good breakfast for years that is fresh and also nice and cheap.

Yes, it was a light and humble but nutritious breakfast.

I heard that some Americans eat breakfast while they are on the way to work ie. they drive a car and eat at the same time.

That's the practical activity. :hatsoff: