• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What banned troll shall we unban? If we were to unban one...

Which one?!

• Total voters
What, no Hotrod11inches on the poll? :1orglaugh

...then again there are often very VERY good reason people are banned.

(It's also pretty sad that he was around so long ago that almost nobody will know who the hell he is.)

He's actually on my friends list. :o

winterwarz

Closed Account
What, no Hotrod11inches on the poll? :1orglaugh

...then again there are often very VERY good reason people are banned.

(It's also pretty sad that he was around so long ago that almost nobody will know who the hell he is.)
He and Tunsty seem to have had a good round-about from the threads I have been perusing on here. :D

I'll trade an Obama for all of those guys. I'll even trade a Romney.

Wouldn't unbanning a troll be a tacit admission of failure on behalf of those within a position of power here at FreeOnes and would thus be 'feeding' such beings - going clearly against well known and practised internet logic?

This line of reasoning puzzles me.

You thinking that the world has logic makes you illogical. You're only cool if you've been banned and get to come back.....again...............and again......................and again. Besides, isn't the U.S. based on giving folks the benefit of the doubt by giving them plenty of chances to change? I guess what I'm trying to say is....I've learned something here today. I mean.... where would O.J., Lindsay Lohan, and the Republican Party be if it wasn't for my great country's understanding of people needing chances (lots and lots of chances) to change?

Oh wait.....prison, rehab, and in the gutter. Nevermind, best to just keep em' banned.

... and said that his name was inspired by an old English(?) hoarder named Mr. Trebus. Watch at about 2:10, Mr. Trebus, mad at the man who is addressing his hoarding problem, says "Stick it up your chuffer!"

He said chuffer... :1orglaugh

Well, unbanning someone would be cool as long as it wasn't someone who did something really, REALLY wrong, like pretending to be a cancer patient and making people around here feel pity.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I keep saying, bring em all back! There will never be a dull moment. I miss those guys.

It'll be like that scene from Ghostbuster where the guy switches off the box and they all spill out into the city at once or Batman: Arkham city.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I think we should unban PirateKing.

Oh. Wait. I let the cat out of the bag, didn't I?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Not that he was ever a troll. I don't think so anyway...

If we were to unban someone, let it be Jon S

I think his username though has been rubbed out to four asterisks.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Not that he was ever a troll. I don't think so anyway...

If we were to unban someone, let it be Jon S

I think his username though has been rubbed out to four asterisks.

You know that guy is a mentally insane crazy person. He was banned for having multiple accounts & harassing Nikki Nova. Just ask some of the folks who hang out at her FO thread about some of the crazy shit he did.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Jon. S. Personally I think what he did was adorable.

You know that guy is a mentally insane crazy person. He was banned for having multiple accounts & harassing Nikki Nova. Just ask some of the folks who hang out at her FO thread about some of the crazy shit he did.

We shouldn't be discriminating against weird mentally challenged stalkers who live in dirty houses with their moms.

We shouldn't be discriminating against weird mentally challenged stalkers who live in dirty houses with their moms.

Thank you. We have feelings too, you know? :)

Sam Fisher will never learn if he doesn't have to take his bans like everyone else. I know his is only temporary, so let his ban run it's course. Maybe he will adjust his behavior when he gets back, but I doubt it.
Doubtful. fathomite didn't learn and he's on his 5th ban.

Wouldn't unbanning a troll be a tacit admission of failure on behalf of those within a position of power here at FreeOnes and would thus be 'feeding' such beings - going clearly against well known and practised internet logic?

This line of reasoning puzzles me.
Me as well. Allowing the trolls to be trolls just creates several problems:
 1) It runs off good members.
 2) It invites others to be trolls.
 3) With more trolls, you run off more members.
 4) Eventually, the trolls outnumber everyone else and the board dies.
This may seem like a doomsday scenario, but I've seen it happen on a board called General Mayhem. It got so bad on there, I left and never went back.

If they weren't able to follow the rules previously, what makes you think they're going to be able to follow them now? Bring them back, and they'll just elevate their shit until they eventually get banned again. And it will be a lot worse now.

:2 cents:

That's what I've been trying to explain to Petra, but, :brick: