• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What banned troll shall we unban? If we were to unban one...

Which one?!

• Total voters

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Sam Fisher will never learn if he doesn't have to take his bans like everyone else. I know his is only temporary, so let his ban run it's course. Maybe he will adjust his behavior when he gets back, but I doubt it.

baconsalt = lovecock = saltypoo = lickshit = at least 3 other banned accounts that I can't remember at the moment.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
MrTrebus. He was pretty funny and he always posted good movie trailers and info.

Bring back WTC7!!!!

vickydancing.gif

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
baconsalt = lovecock = saltypoo = lickshit = at least 3 other banned accounts that I can't remember at the moment.

Yeah, that's what I thought: Baconsalt = lovecock. I'd forgtotten about saltypoo and lickshit, but how can you NOT like a guy who names himself "lickshit"? :dunno:

Oh, and my vote goes to ragincaucasian. Easy choice out of that group.

Wouldn't unbanning a troll be a tacit admission of failure on behalf of those within a position of power here at FreeOnes and would thus be 'feeding' such beings - going clearly against well known and practised internet logic?

This line of reasoning puzzles me.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Trebus wasn't a troll. He was just arrogant. And hilarious.
And he had puppets in his avatar. We need more people with puppets in their avatars.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I miss Trebus as well. :(

I'm relatively certain he hated me... but it was a loving sort of hate. Also, best avatar. Ever.