• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What banned troll shall we unban? If we were to unban one...

Which one?!

• Total voters
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6475845, member: 114093"]Because what got someone banned then, won't get them banned now? So it's only fair to start unbanning people imo.

If they weren't able to follow the rules previously, what makes you think they're going to be able to follow them now? Bring them back, and they'll just elevate their shit until they eventually get banned again. And it will be a lot worse now.

:2 cents:

Because what got someone banned then, won't get them banned now? So it's only fair to start unbanning people imo.

True, but once a troll always a troll

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Lisa.

Can I get an amen, Georges?

(If you're curious, search for it. Plenty of :1orglaugh to be had)

Mayhem

Banned
Since I'm going to be scarce-to-nonexistent for the next couple of months.....unban emceemcee. As long as he's pissing off someone other than me, he belongs back here.

I would have to vote for Trebus. I once asked him the correct pronunciation of his name (tree-buhs, for those interested), and he PM'ed me this video:

... and said that his name was inspired by an old English(?) hoarder named Mr. Trebus. Watch at about 2:10, Mr. Trebus, mad at the man who is addressing his hoarding problem, says "Stick it up your chuffer!" After that, I always liked Trebus for some reason. And now the term "Stick it up your chuffer," is forever in my repertoire.

Also, unbanning Greg C for the sole purpose of his contributions to solving ID threads would definitely help with overall board efficiency IMO.

Facetious

Moderated
Lisa.

Can I get an amen, Georges?

(If you're curious, search for it. Plenty of :1orglaugh to be had)

Didn't that "Lisa" nonentity fake his/her own death only to later rise from the dead on one Easter Sunday, or was that another insecure attention whore? :1orglaugh

I would have to vote for Trebus. I once asked him the correct pronunciation of his name (tree-buhs, for those interested), and he PM'ed me this video:

... and said that his name was inspired by an old English(?) hoarder named Mr. Trebus. Watch at about 2:10, Mr. Trebus, mad at the man who is addressing his hoarding problem, says "Stick it up your chuffer!" After that, I always liked Trebus for some reason. And now the term "Stick it up your chuffer," is forever in my repertoire.

Also, unbanning Greg C for the sole purpose of his contributions to solving ID threads would definitely help with overall board efficiency IMO.
Who would've thought the real Mr Trebus once fought for the Wehrmacht

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Trebus

What, no Hotrod11inches on the poll? :1orglaugh

...then again there are often very VERY good reason people are banned.

(It's also pretty sad that he was around so long ago that almost nobody will know who the hell he is.)