• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What banned troll shall we unban? If we were to unban one...

Which one?!

• Total voters

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Wouldn't unbanning a troll be a tacit admission of failure on behalf of those within a position of power here at FreeOnes and would thus be 'feeding' such beings - going clearly against well known and practised internet logic?

This line of reasoning puzzles me.

Wait.
Non-Homosexual Logic?
From You?

Wonders never cease....:D

Back on topic...

Bring back Sam, he did nothing wrong.....just went overboard.
But don't we all sometimes on this thing?

Christ it looks like trebus is on his way back. I think when he does I will challenge him to a duel. What a phenom douche.

Yeah, if mrtrebus comes back, I'll likely leave.

I guess that will motivate some to vote for bringing back mrtrebus. Whatever.

Count me in on that as well my friend. I'm with you all the way!.

It's the situation where you invite back banned members and lose the decent rule obeying ones through that action or leave things as they are. Which by the way is pretty decent at the moment. The boards are calm (for the most part) and people get on with each other. There are no dicks that I see on here. The shit stirrers are gone. Keep it like that!.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yeah, if mrtrebus comes back, I'll likely leave.

I guess that will motivate some to vote for bringing back mrtrebus. Whatever.

I feel the same way if they bring Philbert back.

Yeah now kindly get serious on this. It's not a laffing matter. This is like "heart attack" seriousness here as you just do not create serenity by laying the law down on the wrong doers just to let them back in. When will the madness end? will they bring back bell bottom pants while they are at it.

I hope this thread is just an early April Fool's joke. There are too many members talking about leaving if this one, or that one comes back. :rolleyes:

If some changes are gonna be made, how about removing Lazy.Girls from the banned list. The tube sites got removed and traffic picked up.

I hope this thread is just an early April Fool's joke. There are too many members talking about leaving if this one, or that one comes back. :rolleyes:

If some changes are gonna be made, how about removing Lazy.Girls from the banned list. The tube sites got removed and traffic picked up.

And it's not a threat either. It's a promise.

I really love visiting this site and the forum. It's pure kickass stuff for the sort of content it holds. But I can and will walk away from it and go elsewhere if need be. And believe me when I say this.... that is the last thing that I want to happen. I've not built up the post count I have for nothing. It's the highest post count I have on ANY forum online so it is. Well, besides IMDb, it doesn't keep a count of the amount of posts made. But that site and this forum are the two most visited places online for me. I don't want that to end. But it will if that happens.

Please, don't let it happen. I love Freeones.

Even if it means sleeping with someone to make sure it doesn't happen, then so be it.

Even if it means sleeping with someone to make sure it doesn't happen, then so be it.

Well, you know, I am one of the moderators, so... Hope you brought Astroglide! :nannerf1: :D

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
You know that guy is a mentally insane crazy person. He was banned for having multiple accounts & harassing Nikki Nova. Just ask some of the folks who hang out at her FO thread about some of the crazy shit he did.

Like Rane1071 says ... I had also thought that Jon S and Nikki were very good friends. But hey Mr.James and Larss, see I didn't know all of that. Thanks for the all of the insights. :)