• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

I don't need to tell him. When you play the QB position it's expected.

And "perform for you"? Why the hell would I want Jay Cutler to perform for me? He already "performed" for me in Denver and we saw how that turned out. He showed his true colors in Denver, and now it's staring to show in Chicago.

YOU questioned his emotion.

YOU questioned his passion.

Where is the what you deem to be 'expected' written. Who is 'this' expected by??? Or again, is this based soley on what you think or how you feel he should be???

YOU questioned his emotion.

YOU questioned his passion.

Where is the what you deem to be 'expected' written. Who is 'this' expected by??? Or again, is this based soley on what you think or how you feel he should be???

Passion and emotion is expected when you're the leader of a team. It's apart of being a quarterback, a captain. This is not about what I think he should be, it's what he's suppose to be.

I would get on twitter and bash him, but I hear he's already in tears from all the criticism he's been getting. I would hate to see the little girl cry some more.

Last edited:
Passion and emotion is expected when you're the leader of a team. It's apart of being a quarterback, a captain. This is not about what I think he should be, it's what he's suppose to be.

I would get on twitter and bash him, but I hear he's already in tears from all the criticism he's been getting. I would hate to see the little girl cry some more.

Again, WHERE IS THIS WRITTEN??? Just say it... Its not what YOU expect a leader to be. YOU DON'T LIKE JAY CUTLER. Unitas was notoriously unemotional and boring... is he any less of a leader???

Again, WHERE IS THIS WRITTEN??? Just say it... Its not what YOU expect a leader to be. YOU DON'T LIKE JAY CUTLER. Unitas was notoriously unemotional and boring... is he any less of a leader???

WHERE IS WHAT WRITTEN???? (see, I can type in caps too)

If you're telling me Jay is the type that leads by example, then he's still doing a shitty job.

I don't see how you can compare Cutler to Unitas. As far as I see it, Jay is just a slightly upgraded Rex Grossman. But at least Rex got you to the Super Bowl.

WHERE IS WHAT WRITTEN???? (see, I can type in caps too)

If you're telling me Jay is the type that leads by example, then he's still doing a shitty job.

I don't see how you can compare Cutler to Unitas. As far as I see it, Jay is just a slightly upgraded Rex Grossman. But at least Rex got you to the Super Bowl.

Again, you do not like Jay Cutler. In a way, he hurt your feelings by leaving Denver. While he was at Denver, I'm sure you weren't talking this noise. Quite simply, I think Jay Cutler is a grown man that DOES NOT have to lead by example. He has to execute as a QB.

That's it. That is what he is paid for.

Quit trying to add more to his job description than necessary. QB's being 'leaders' is a subjective concept. Its all about what the individual considers to be a leader. You think its one thing, I think it is another. I also happen to think it's overrated. Some guys they call leaders quite simply aren't. If you consistently win, does that make you a leader? I don't think so. Others might. I don't.

Again, you do not like Jay Cutler. In a way, he hurt your feelings by leaving Denver. While he was at Denver, I'm sure you weren't talking this noise. Quite simply, I think Jay Cutler is a grown man that DOES NOT have to lead by example. He has to execute as a QB.

That's it. That is what he is paid for.

Quit trying to add more to his job description than necessary. QB's being 'leaders' is a subjective concept. Its all about what the individual considers to be a leader. You think its one thing, I think it is another. I also happen to think it's overrated. Some guys they call leaders quite simply aren't. If you consistently win, does that make you a leader? I don't think so. Others might. I don't.

"I don't like Jay Cutler", what makes you think that?

Plus, how subjective is it when he has the "C" (Captain) on his jersey. They obviously expect something from him.

I see guys like Roethlisberger, Rivers, Leftwich, etc... And those are true warriors who will give it their all, despite any injuries. Cutler is clearly not that guy. He's just someone who plays like shit, and cries when he gets criticized.

"I don't like Jay Cutler", what makes you think that?

Plus, how subjective is it when he has the "C" (Captain) on his jersey. They obviously expect something from him.

I see guys like Roethlisberger, Rivers, Leftwich, etc... And those are true warriors who will give it their all, despite any injuries. Cutler is clearly not that guy. He's just someone who plays like shit, and cries when he gets criticized.

That C is based on his status as a player more than anything else and you know it. His job is to play well. No more, no less. That is what he is paid to do. He did not do that, and that has nothing to do with 'leadership skills'. Are there guys that play with bad injuries? Yes, but there is a thin line between brave and stupidly selfish. Ask Brett Favre. Fact is, you really do not know anything about the injury or the situation and choose to see things in only one way, which is purely based on how you feel about Jay Cutler. You just won't say that.

That C is based on his status as a player more than anything else and you know it. His job is to play well. No more, no less. That is what he is paid to do. He did not do that, and that has nothing to do with 'leadership skills'. Are there guys that play with bad injuries? Yes, but there is a thin line between brave and stupidly selfish. Ask Brett Favre. Fact is, you really do not know anything about the injury or the situation and choose to see things in only one way, which is purely based on how you feel about Jay Cutler. You just won't say that.

A healthy Jay wasn't giving you anything, so why would an injured Jay do anything. So, I guess I agree with you that there really was no need for him to be playing on a bad knee.

Just seeing the way these events played out, it just confirmed a lot of things I thought about Jay Cutler. And as a Broncos fan, it just puts a big fat smile on my face:D.

There is a difference between being a competitor and being a leader. Just as there is a difference between being hurt and being injured. A sprained MCL is going to affect the playing of Michael Vick or Aaron Rodgers a lot more than it will affect the playing of Peyton Manning. If you are a competitor, you play hurt unless it will be better for the team to sit.

My opinion is that Cutler quit on his team. I am not Jay Cutler so I do not know how he felt. In the end it doesn't matter. The Packers won the game. Everybody has an opinion and nobody's opinion is "wrong". The game is over, move on.

Quitter or not...(I think not) I wish San Fran grabbed him. The guy is a baller. That's what happens when a porous o line goes up against an elite D. Haters gonna hate.

There is a difference between being a competitor and being a leader. Just as there is a difference between being hurt and being injured. A sprained MCL is going to affect the playing of Michael Vick or Aaron Rodgers a lot more than it will affect the playing of Peyton Manning. If you are a competitor, you play hurt unless it will be better for the team to sit.

My opinion is that Cutler quit on his team. I am not Jay Cutler so I do not know how he felt. In the end it doesn't matter. The Packers won the game. Everybody has an opinion and nobody's opinion is "wrong". The game is over, move on.

Are you then choosing to ignore that Jay tried to get the knee warmed up, and the fact that he said that he wanted to play, but was told not to go? Or did your opinion include those things? Just wondering.

Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers! Steelers!
:D :yesyes: :nanner:

Here is my breakdown:

QB: Steelers
RB: Steelers
WR/TE: Packers
O-Line: Packers
D-Line: Steelers
Secondary: Packers
Special Teams: Steelers
K: Packers
Coaching: Steelers

Advantage: Steelers

The Steelers as a team have been here and done this. Big Ben is far more battle tested and the Steeler are far more experienced on this stage. Pittsburgh, however, better be wary of Green Bay's inexperience culminating in reactionary play, similar to New York over New England. In the end, I think the tougher, more experienced Steeler team takes this one.