• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Everyone and the media has good reason to question Jay Cutler because he's a proven quitter.

I think it was a blessing in disguise for the Bears that Cutler got hurt because they were playing like shit with him. 3rd string QB gets in and now they get some production.

Boy, with a Miami Heat logo in your avi, I'da thought you'd stay away from the quitter talk.

Anyways, I get what the media thinks: He quit on the Broncos... and he quit now. I get it. Did he really quit on the Broncos or did he just see the writing on the wall. Are we not gonna give him credit for just being RIGHT?

No???

Again, people just don't not like Jay Cutler. They do not like that he said he has a stronger arm than Elway. They don't like that he left Denver. They don't like the fact he looks and sounds like a douche. They don't like that he is dating (or has dated) Kristin Cavillari. Above all, they don't like that he put himself in a position to play for the NFC title. Sorry.

Boy, with a Miami Heat logo in your avi, I'da thought you'd stay away from the quitter talk.

Anyways, I get what the media thinks: He quit on the Broncos... and he quit now. I get it. Did he really quit on the Broncos or did he just see the writing on the wall. Are we not gonna give him credit for just being RIGHT?

No???

Again, people just don't not like Jay Cutler. They do not like that he said he has a stronger arm than Elway. They don't like that he left Denver. They don't like the fact he looks and sounds like a douche. They don't like that he is dating (or has dated) Kristin Cavillari. Above all, they don't like that he put himself in a position to play for the NFC title. Sorry.

Did Lebron quit on Cleveland? Hell yeah he did! Just because I'm a Heat fan that doesn't mean I like Lebron James. I absolutely hate the guy, but he's on my team now so I guess I have to deal with it.

I'm also a Broncos fan so I'm a little bias when it comes to Jay, but I'm not the only one who feels this way about him.

With Cutler the game would have been different, He just plain sux Donky Balls!
It wasn't till the 4th qtr both TD's were made for the bears.
Had Cutler played who would of known it could of been a blowout............

Did Lebron quit on Cleveland? Hell yeah he did! Just because I'm a Heat fan that doesn't mean I like Lebron James. I absolutely hate the guy, but he's on my team now so I guess I have to deal with it.

I'm also a Broncos fan so I'm a little bias when it comes to Jay, but I'm not the only one who feels this way about him.

I know you're not the only who feels this way, but nobody YET has come out and said they just don't like him.

Look, people call players quitters when it's convenient for them to do so. Because a player doesn't react the way you feel they should based on what you are seeing from your living room, doesn't mean it's correct.

How different would the criticism be if he was rolling around on the ground in sheer agony and they carried him off the field? Ask yourself.

:facepalm:
Phillip Rivers played with a TORN ACL
Mark Sanchez played with a sprained shoulder
Brett Farve...well, he played w/ sprained or seperated everything!

Not really true with Rivers. In the week leading up to the championship game, Rivers had surgery to repair his knee. In the off season was when he went ahead with the extensive operation to repair the ACL

Hey Icewater Jones

It was a typical Bears v Packers...no matter who was playing

What are they saying in Chicago about Caleb Hanie?.........I as a Packer fan was impresed

Hanie is really the backup QB not Collins. He was slated to back up Cutler in the but he got injured in a preseason game and the Bears went and signed Collins. Hanie is a third year QB so it's not like he didn't know what he was doing out there but he was running the scout team and didn't take any snaps basically the whole season. Going into next season I am totally comfortable with Hanie as the number two QB

I dont belive this Cutler injury one bit, He was standing on the sidelines the rest of the game, walking too! Most people with a torn MCL would not be able to do so.
Why didn't he put on a headset and help the other QB's either? He just stood there alone as if he gave up, sure he got hit a couple times but, to the nation that saw that game, 90% will say it looked like he pussed out.

I dont belive this Cutler injury one bit, He was standing on the sidelines the rest of the game, walking too! Most people with a torn MCL would not be able to do so.
Why didn't he put on a headset and help the other QB's either? He just stood there alone as if he gave up, sure he got hit a couple times but, to the nation that saw that game, 90% will say it looked like he pussed out.

A Packer fan and Jay Cutler hater such as yourself would love to have seen Jay go out there, get further destroyed, and continue the downward spiral. After all, you predicted a Packer blowout. I don't expect you to support Jay Cutler at all, but when Caleb Hanie says that Cutler did in fact help him, I gotta go with Caleb.

Again, Cutler didn't seem to react the way you wanted, thus he is a quitter. People label quitters when it is convenient to them. Nobody crushed Barry Sanders in the media for being a quitter, and he did so in the purest sense of the word. Then you compound the whole matter with asshole players, sitting on their ass twittering about the situation with no facts. It's called being a HATER. When you sideline talk bullshit about somebody that is in the position you wish you were in. Hater. Just as Brian Urlacher explained.

Hey now, cheer up...

The 'Hawks are still the champs.
The Bulls are looking good.
...and the Cubs and Sox are on the way!

The Bears are not that far away, and are in better shape going into the off season than a lot of teams. O-line, secondary, and WR should be the focus and WE CAN BE IN THE SUPERBOWL IN 2012!!!!

I'm with you on all of that (although I don't personally follow basketball because it doesn't appeal to me).

I was telling someone earlier today that we won't be stuck in a rut because The Hawks are still on their way and then baseball season is almost upon us (I know it's only January but I say it anyway).

Bears didn't get as far as they did without valid reasons to do so, so I'm still proud of them. :thumbsup:

People need to get their facts right before they open their mouth. Cutler suffered the injury on the second to last series before the half. He went to the locker room with 30 seconds still left in the half to be taped up and get worked on. He returned to play in the first few series of the third quarter but was pulled by the medical staff when they asked him whether the knee lacked stability or mobility and Cutler answered yes to both. The pocket is no place for a quarterback that limited, especially against a Packers defense that aggressive.

Cutler suffered a Grade II MCL tear. Just because he was walking around on the sideline that doesn't mean he wasn't hurt. With a sprain/tear(they are used interchangeably as they are the same thing) you can still walk around as Jay was but he was limping around. Injury to the MCL can render the knee unstable, particularly for lateral mobility, but can also make it difficult to plant full weight through the leg. A quarterback needs to have the confidence to step up in the pocket and the strength to deliver the ball over that lead leg. He also needs to have the ability to scramble to avoid contact and protect himself. Had Jay gone back in he would have no mobility at all, something he needs to have since his line is porous, and he wouldn't have been able to put some zip on the ball.

A Packer fan and Jay Cutler hater such as yourself would love to have seen Jay go out there, get further destroyed, and continue the downward spiral. After all, you predicted a Packer blowout. I don't expect you to support Jay Cutler at all, but when Caleb Hanie says that Cutler did in fact help him, I gotta go with Caleb.

Again, Cutler didn't seem to react the way you wanted, thus he is a quitter. People label quitters when it is convenient to them. Nobody crushed Barry Sanders in the media for being a quitter, and he did so in the purest sense of the word. Then you compound the whole matter with asshole players, sitting on their ass twittering about the situation with no facts. It's called being a HATER. When you sideline talk bullshit about somebody that is in the position you wish you were in. Hater. Just as Brian Urlacher explained.

Call me a Hater but Im just stating the facts, He stood around on the sidelines, walked around a bit, alone too, no Trainer or Doctor or medical team near him???
Im no stranger to pain either, I had two herniated disk's in my lower spine that pinched a nerve and caused severe Sciatica in my right leg.
If this guy had a torn MCL he would not have been able to stand or walk, let alone play longer.

How different would the criticism be if he was rolling around on the ground in sheer agony and they carried him off the field? Ask yourself.

Where was the emotion? Where was the passion? As a QB, I think there is a time when you need to step up and be a leader... and you never saw that from him.

This is the fucking NFC championship game!!! Act like it.

Call me a Hater but Im just stating the facts, He stood around on the sidelines, walked around a bit, alone too, no Trainer or Doctor or medical team near him???
Im no stranger to pain either, I had two herniated disk's in my lower spine that pinched a nerve and caused severe Sciatica in my right leg.
If this guy had a torn MCL he would not have been able to stand or walk, let alone play longer.

There are three types of MCL tears: I(minor),II,and III(severest). Cutler had a Grade II tear.
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=6054809

You are a Jay Cutler hater, but you're kinda supposed to be. I don't fault you for that at all, as you are a Packer supporter. Fact is, you can walk with a sprained MCL, it doesn't mean go out and tear it by sustaining more contact. Medical experts say it is very hard to determine the severity of the damage concerning a grade 2. It's not about pain, it's about damage.

Where was the emotion? Where was the passion? As a QB, I think there is a time when you need to step up and be a leader... and you never saw that from him.

This is the fucking NFC championship game!!! Act like it.

Act like it because you say so??? Why don't you Twitter Jay and tell him the specific actions you'd like him to perform for you. C'mon man, really.

All the stuff about Phillip Rivers playing with a torn ACL is bullshit. The week before the title game he went and had surgery to clean up his knee so he didn't really play with a torn ACL. And if memory serves me correct the Chargers lost that game to the Pats 21-12 and Phillips had a horrible game. He was 19/37 with two interceptions. Sure Rivers showed alot of toughness playing that game but in the end did it really matter? If anything they lost that game because they chose to go with a 50% Rivers over their backup who would've given them a much better chance of winning. Would I have liked Cutler to have gone back in the game? Sure but it wouldn't have made sense to do that. He was playing bad already so it's idiotic to even contemplate putting him back in knowing he has a torn MCL. And the only reason this is such a big story is because the Bears lost the game, had they won this wouldn't have been as a big a story.

All the stuff about Phillip Rivers playing with a torn ACL is bullshit. The week before the title game he went and had surgery to clean up his knee so he didn't really play with a torn ACL. And if memory serves me correct the Chargers lost that game to the Pats 21-12 and Phillips had a horrible game. He was 19/37 with two interceptions. Sure Rivers showed alot of toughness playing that game but in the end did it really matter? If anything they lost that game because they chose to go with a 50% Rivers over their backup who would've given them a much better chance of winning. Would I have liked Cutler to have gone back in the game? Sure but it wouldn't have made sense to do that. He was playing bad already so it's idiotic to even contemplate putting him back in knowing he has a torn MCL. And the only reason this is such a big story is because the Bears lost the game, had they won this wouldn't have been as a big a story.

...and I'd be a complete asshole if I bring up that Kenny McKinley quit on his team right??? After all, nobody Twittered that...

:dunno:

Act like it because you say so??? Why don't you Twitter Jay and tell him the specific actions you'd like him to perform for you. C'mon man, really.

I don't need to tell him. When you play the QB position it's expected.

And "perform for you"? Why the hell would I want Jay Cutler to perform for me? He already "performed" for me in Denver and we saw how that turned out. He showed his true colors in Denver, and now it's staring to show in Chicago.