• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Last name is Combattente. You can google her, but unfortunately I don't think there are any nudes out there.

Her real name is Wendy Fiore. Her stage name is Combattente. Wendy doesn't mind as she uses them interchangebly. Wendy has been modeling for over a year and a half. She started working with SportsbyBrooks, then later for Scotty JX at Actiongirls, she was modeling exclusively for Scott. (Unlike other photographers who have been selling/leasing pics to Scotty) Then her website http://wendy4.com opened in September 2010, Periscope Media replaced Denise Milani's website with hers. And no. There are no nude pictures of her out there on the internet.

Here is her Modelmayhem.com page:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1622250

Please note she says: no nudity in big letters. Only serious inquiries will be responded to.

She just posted a hot shower set on her site last week we get some partial nipple but no full shots :(
I know shes gonna do it, just wish she would hurry the heck up!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
she'll be on pinupfiles starting 6/6/11, possibly nude!?!

I seriously doubt that Wendy Fiore will be anything close to nude. She'll be in line with Denise Milani and Jordan Carver over there. Not nude!! Miriam Gonzalez, an ex-Playboy Playmate, also doesn't pose nude over there either! Miriam's modeling over there is quite surprising, in fact it is a bit shocking.

Very happy to have Wendy debut at PinupFiles today. She's an incredible model, and an even more incredible person, and she looks drop-dead fantastic in this one. Plus she rocks a string bikini top like no one I've ever seen. :)

32JJ Wendy Fiore - The PinupFiles debut of one of the greatest big bust glamour girls ever!

I don't know if there are a lot more pictures in that set than in the previews, but if there isn't is there some reason you didn't practically take any photos of her whole body? I don't even think you took any from the waist down.

Very happy to have Wendy debut at PinupFiles today. She's an incredible model, and an even more incredible person, and she looks drop-dead fantastic in this one. Plus she rocks a string bikini top like no one I've ever seen. :)

32JJ Wendy Fiore - The PinupFiles debut of one of the greatest big bust glamour girls ever!

:bowdown: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :drool1: I've been waiting for her to do a set with you guys. OMG, she looks amazing!

:D I think this pic is all that is needed to summarize how I felt after seeing Wendy...

130604600724.gif

More from this set of the busty goddess: http://www.foxhq.com/wendy-fiore-pinup/

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Wendy is a very pretty lady. :lovecoupl

Don't get me wrong. But this is nonsense. If you want to see her in provocative posing, no nudity but she comes real close.

Then it is better to join Wendy's site for the short term just to download the "Rose" photo gallery. :thumbsup: ...

Plus you'll get to see how beautiful she is by sampling other photo galleries and vids.

:2 cents:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It's easy to take nice photos when the subject is a gal like Wendy. :)