• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Haha yea to include the photobrush and fish eye images to emphasize and enhance. Its a shame with all these beautiful women out the from September to black ebony babes and so forth who's natural curves are given a counterfeit touch. Merilyn is like the only true busty all-star not to do so in most every case these days.

I have to say I find it pathetic that there's actually men out there that can get bored with a extremely hot chick that is willing to dress down to skimpy clothing. Really, just let roll around in your mind for a second, especially if your a normal man, you know one of those normal men that get turned on by things like that and that make up the vast majority of us. It seems kind of stupid doesn't it? It must be telling as a society or at least those types of people when their perceptions get so warped and ridiculous like that. Unfortunately, this board seems to be filled with a greater percentage of them, or maybe they just don't mind hiding their ridiculous aspects when they can hide behind a keyboard and not get laughed at in real life. I hate to think what their thoughts are when they see a very attractive woman walking down the street that's (gasp) fully clothed. Do they think their ugly and boring also? It's not just Wendy, but there are a few threads here of especially the non-nude models or the softer models were the complaining not only isn't very legitimate but verges on the realm of stupidity. The people on this messageboard that seem to have some notion that they deserve or are owed by the models here to do what they want are pretty bad also. :facepalm:

There is a rule that you're supposed to an adult to be on here. It's just too bad there isn't one that requires people to have the mentality of an adult. (Then again even most juvenile boys don't find hot women in skimpy clothing boring so I guess it's worse than that.)

Reactions: woy
Ypure pathetic for writing a damn wall of text on this rant. Go get a real woman bwhaaha and maybe then you'll understand the selectivity of some

Ypure pathetic for writing a damn wall of text on this rant. Go get a real woman bwhaaha and maybe then you'll understand the selectivity of some

Perhaps you should think twice before you post remarks like that.

D-Rock has significantly more credibilty than you right now.

This is a pron forum, you think i could give a shit about my credibility here versus dignity elsewhere or the ability to be up front and honest