• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

Or the one who said Cruz's father killed JFK

Or the one who said he saw Muslims celebrating on the streets of NJ on 9/11

Or the one who said President Obama wiretapped him

Or the one who said Mexico would pay for the wall

Or the one who said he wouldn't cut Medicaid or Medicare

View attachment 557959

He never said Cruz' dad killed JFK.

Muslims celebrated all over the U.S. and the world on 9/11 2001

Obama did have him wiretapped. FISA warrants verify this. More on this to come.

Mexico will pay for the wall. Remittances, trade etc..

Cutting Medicaid from the failed ACA is not pushing grandma off the cliff.

Liar.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
More swamping from the White House

Donald Trump exempts housing programme that earns him millions from sweeping budget cuts

President seeks to reduce funding for initiatives designed to shelter poor and combat homelessness but saves agenda he benefits from as private landlord

President Donald Trump's budget calls for sharply reducing funding to programmes that shelter the poor and combat homelessness - with a notable exception: It leaves intact the type of federal housing subsidy that is paid directly to private landlords.

One of those landlords is Trump himself, who earns millions of dollars each year as a part-owner of Starrett City, the nation's largest subsidised housing complex. Trump's 4 percent stake in the Brooklyn housing complex earned him at least $5 million between January of last year and 15 April, according to his recent financial disclosure.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...andlords-new-york-starrett-city-a7800016.html

Ivanka Trump shoes slated for production at China factory despite brand's denial

After three Chinese activists were arrested investigating a factory where Trump’s shoes were made, her brand claimed none were produced after March

When three activists investigating labour abuses at a factory that makes Ivanka Trump shoes in China were arrested, the brand stayed silent for a week and then attempted to distance itself from the controversy by saying it had been months since its products were manufactured there.

But production tables reviewed by the Guardian contradict public statements made by the brand owned by Ivanka Trump, the daughter of the US president, Donald Trump. They show that Ivanka Trump shoes were still scheduled to be made at the factory two months after the brand said they had stopped.

The case highlights the pitfalls of having a president and his relatives in the White House while maintaining business interests around the world. Trump herself has remained silent on the case but the US state department did call for the activists to be released.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...uction-at-china-factory-despite-brands-denial

I should bomb this thread with rolling lmao emoticons but I am more disturbed that this idiot holds a law degree and was a prosecutor.

He simply lied to sensationalize and to play to idiots like you that want to hope Trump broke the law.

Trump was not influencing testimony as Comey was not scheduled to give any testimony when he sent the tweet.

Trump's tweet included a warning against "leaks" not testimony.
Trump was warning Comey not to break the law or to make sure he can provide evidence if he leaks.

Comey did leak and Trump's suspicions were correct.

20170630_005058.png

Sorry Hansel, but tell Gretel you're going to have do better than this to land an obstruction charge.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
BC, you are on my Ignore-List

So I don't read your posts anymore.

I guess I will get you off that list once you brake your fatal addiction for the new Führer.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was driving Uber earlier tonight and I picked up an FBI guy and drove him to the airport. He was in town for the Cisco Network Security thing and I asked how the rank and file felt about the whole thing and he said "the guys on the ground couldn't stand the fact that he politicized the position instead of just doing his job." He said a few more choice things but I'll keep the to myself. I also asked how he felt about the new President and he said "to a man, most of us love the rhetoric but wish he'd stay off twitter."

#nothingburger

Trump should tweet about policy, legislation or even media outlets.
The personal beefs he has with individuals should probably be avoided.
He's the president, if he doesn't like what Joe and Mika have to say, have them audited by the IRS or have the FCC to monitor them for violations.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

GOP senator under impression Trump doesn't have clear understanding of healthcare bill: report

A Republican senator who supports the Senate GOP's healthcare bill reportedly does not think President Trump has a clear understanding of the plan.

The New York Times reported that a senator left a White House meeting Tuesday with the feeling that the president didn't fully understand some basic parts of the plan, citing an aide who received a detailed readout of the exchange.

The senator felt Trump "seemed especially confused" after a moderate Republican said those who were against the bill would say it appeared to be a "massive tax break for the wealthy," according to The Times.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) after the White House meeting ignored a question regarding Trump’s command of the details of the negotiations and smiled blandly, the newspaper noted.

Trump met with Republican senators just hours after GOP leaders decided on Tuesday to postpone a vote on their healthcare legislation.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...t-have-clear-understanding-of-healthcare-bill

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I was driving Uber earlier tonight and I picked up an FBI guy and drove him to the airport. He was in town for the Cisco Network Security thing and I asked how the rank and file felt about the whole thing and he said "the guys on the ground couldn't stand the fact that he politicized the position instead of just doing his job." He said a few more choice things but I'll keep the to myself. I also asked how he felt about the new President and he said "to a man, most of us love the rhetoric but wish he'd stay off twitter."

#nothingburger

(Highlighted by me)

That kind of proves my point. He was a good Trump soldier while he went after the other side. When he went after the WRONG side (a.k.a. Trump's side), he had to go.

Yeah, I feel your pain, bro.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I just checked my copy of the constitution and I'll be damned if butthurt isn't mentioned anywhere in the articles of impeachment. Sorry snowflakes.

#MaybeYouShouldJustNominateCandidatesThatCanWin

#Maga

Jaysus I just read this one. For those who missed it, Trump stated:

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came.."

"came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
@realDonaldTrump"

This from THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He doesn't know anything about any of those things.

He knows jack shit. About anything. He's a fucking moron.

IMG_20170630_185246.jpg

Yeah he's clueless :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

The Washington Post and New York Times have issued more retractions in 6 months than they did in 8 years of O-Zero.

Bashar al Assad actually heeded a red line warning.

He knows plenty Trigglypuff and will continue to school motherfuckers like you for the next 7 and a half years.

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came.."

"came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
@realDonaldTrump"

Oh my god!

Egad!

http://www.businessinsider.com/harry-truman-letter-daughter-trump-2017-2

Snowflakes :1orglaugh

@realDonaldTrump"

So the media gets to take shots at Trump but he can't respond back? That's bs. The media can dish it out but can't take it. Remember the outrage when Obama kept taking shots at Fox News?
https://townhall.com/columnists/cal...ia-forget-how-obama-treated-fox-news-n2270406

I just checked my copy of the constitution and I'll be damned if butthurt isn't mentioned anywhere in the articles of impeachment. Sorry snowflakes.

#MaybeYouShouldJustNominateCandidatesThatCanWin

#Maga

Sheep

lol @ it being snowflakish to be appalled by having a president who routinely communicates like a behaviorally disturbed adolescent Snowflake.

Krauthmahher nailed it: he's an embarrassment to the country.

"Impressions matter."
"That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the president.’”
"The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held?’"
Donald Trump, 2015

@realDonaldTrump"

Oh well, at least he's got the sense of awe part covered *lol*