• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) - "Why does it seem like the only thing that DIDN'T leak is that the PRESIDENT WASN'T UNDER INVESTIGATION?"

Rubio 2024

I do wish that the president would show some outward concern for and condemn Russia for what appears to me to be the consensus belief that they conspired and attempted to interfere with our election process. He could go a long way toward ridding himself of any further speculation that he was somehow in collusion with these efforts and can at last get back to the job that he was elected to perform. Why he remains unwilling to do so is baffling but, even still, is indicative of nothing that would implicate him in any fashion.

Makes complete sense and would likely have the outcome you envision. Not going to happen, though. And not baffling at all (imo) based on who we're talking about here. His ego won't allow him to admit any possibility that he won on anything other than strictly his own merits.

China, Russia, Israel, Germany all try to meddle in our elections.

Russia has been doing it for 50 years. No other president condemned them.

Why should the burden fall on Trump only?

You own a clothing store. A mobster walks in. He says "Nice store you got here. I hope nobody burns it down". Is he simply expressing a wish? Or does he mean something else?

He is suggesting that the store might "accidentally " burn down.

I guess Trump was suggesting that Comey might "accidentally" realize Flynn is innocent of any criminal wrong doing?
Trump didn't suggest any calamity with his comment.

Good lord that is weak.

:1orglaugh

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The 4 things Comey let us know today:
1) He’s a coward.

2) He leaked information.

3) President Trump never told him to stop investigating Flynn.

4) Trump was never and has never been under investigation.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Comey: I don't understand why I was fired.
*Watches tape of his own Senate hearing*
Comey: Oh yeah, I understand now.

You own a clothing store. A mobster walks in. He says "Nice store you got here. I hope nobody burns it down". Is he simply expressing a wish? Or does he mean something else?

Trump wouldn't have needed to intimate any sort of threat. As President and under the constitution, he has the authority to pardon Flynn, he has the authority to tell Comey to halt the investigation, just as he had the authority to fire his ass. NONE of those would be a crime or obstruction of justice.

China, Russia, Israel, Germany all try to meddle in our elections.

Russia has been doing it for 50 years. No other president condemned them.

Why should the burden fall on Trump only?

While it is true that attempts by foreign foreign governments to meddle in US elections are nothing particularly new (most notably by Britain in WWII), Obama very emphatically voiced his disapproval to Putin, imposed additional sanctions, seized two properties that served as US-based "retreats" for 35 Russian "diplomats" and subsequently had them expelled once the revelations about the 2016 elections were made clear by US intelligence. I'm no big fan of Obama's by any stretch but that's pretty strong in my book. Besides, regardless of what past presidents did or didn't do, wrong is wrong and, as my mother once told me, it's never too late to do the right thing.

One would think that Trump has great incentive to show all the naysayers that he indeed has no secret alliance with Putin and the Russians by publicly condemning their actions. You can't find a single credible person on Capitol Hill who would defend the Russians or claim that our intelligence was wrong. Yet, Trump continues to go out of his way to make certain that he says or does absolutely nothing to criticize or offend them. Now he's considering returning the seized retreats to them. Why? It's very, very puzzling to me. Honestly, the sight of him yukking it up with Lavrov and Kislyak in the Oval Office a few weeks back was very troubling. How he isn't connecting the dots is a mystery. Again, I support our president but I am not wearing blinders and automatically marching in lockstep with everything he says and does and this is one area where I totally fail to understand his approach.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Sick puppy hates everybody except himself.

Environment
Donald Trump’s stance on global warming is ‘sociopathic, paranoid and malevolent’, world-leading economist says
Professor Jeffrey Sachs suggests naming the next big climate change-related storms Typhoon Donald, Superstorm Ivanka and Megaflood Jared

Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement is “sociopathic”, a leading economist has claimed, arguing the US President is “without remorse … wilfully inflicting harm on others”.

Professor Jeffrey Sachs, director of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network, said claims that the Republican billionaire actually believes climate change is real made things “worse, not better”, as this would mean he is knowingly “jeopardising the planet”.

Just a day after he announced the US withdrawal, Mr Trump declared a major flooding disaster in Missouri, which climate researcher Dr John Abraham suggested added to the “mounting ironies”.

And the stream of scientific studies showing evidence of a changing climate has continued. One revealed the number of large wildfires affecting the Great Plains area has increased from an annual average of 33 to 117 in two decades; another found once-rare coastal flooding would become the norm in parts of the US if emissions are not cut; and a third reported the chance of dying in a heatwave in India increased by 146 per cent between 1960 and 2009.

http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...evolent-economist-jeffrey-sachs-a7778671.html

While it is true that attempts by foreign foreign governments to meddle in US elections are nothing particularly new (most notably by Britain in WWII), Obama very emphatically voiced his disapproval to Putin, imposed additional sanctions, seized two properties that served as US-based "retreats" for 35 Russian "diplomats" and subsequently had them expelled once the revelations about the 2016 elections were made clear by US intelligence. I'm no big fan of Obama's by any stretch but that's pretty strong in my book. Besides, regardless of what past presidents did or didn't do, wrong is wrong and, as my mother once told me, it's never too late to do the right thing.

One would think that Trump has great incentive to show all the naysayers that he indeed has no secret alliance with Putin and the Russians by publicly condemning their actions. You can't find a single credible person on Capitol Hill who would defend the Russians or claim that our intelligence was wrong. Yet, Trump continues to go out of his way to make certain that he says or does absolutely nothing to criticize or offend them. Now he's considering returning the seized retreats to them. Why? It's very, very puzzling to me. Honestly, the sight of him yukking it up with Lavrov and Kislyak in the Oval Office a few weeks back was very troubling. How he isn't connecting the dots is a mystery. Again, I support our president but I am not wearing blinders and automatically marching in lockstep with everything he says and does and this is one area where I totally fail to understand his approach.

That's your opinion.

I see it more like this:

Obama told Russia to " cut it out"he went around beating his chest about how Russia had been given a good talking to.

They still tried to meddle in the election.

So much for Obama's pimp hand.

He expelled diplomats simply to give credibility to the Russia meddling/collusion narrative.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just a reminder on Donald J. Trumps character and way of business. Helps understand him a LOT better.

Deserves a repost :hatsoff:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Trump is stealing from his son's Research for Chuildren with Cancer charity. Another low for him, but surely not the last and not the worst .

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Worse than withdrawing from Paris Accord? Because Trump murdered the planet that day.

#ThoseDumbLights

As I said, probably not the wost. And while withdrawing from the Pars D'Accord was bad, a direct stealing from this charity is just openly vicious and shows the clear and direct complete absence of humanity, scruples and empathy.

What is the worst thing he has done so far in your opinion?

I'd have to say winning the election is the worst. He wasn't supposed to and he upset the apple cart.

Or the one who said Cruz's father killed JFK

Or the one who said he saw Muslims celebrating on the streets of NJ on 9/11

Or the one who said President Obama wiretapped him

Or the one who said Mexico would pay for the wall

Or the one who said he wouldn't cut Medicaid or Medicare

IMG_1034.jpg