• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

You live in the EU, so you have more skin in the game.
So I think a better question is: Are you happy with his response?
No. But I hardly see what else he could do. Putin himself warned of consequences against those who would oppose him
Putin warned other countries that any attempt to interfere with the Russian action would lead to “consequences they have never seen".
https://www.livemint.com/news/world...nforeseen-consequences-if-11645673766871.html

And the worst case scenario would be a military response from the US that would provoke repercusions on some EU countries 'cause, as part of NATO, they are allies to the US

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
In all fairness, they are facing a full land/sea/air invasion from over 100K soldiers of one of the most battle-hardened militaries who have had months, if not years to prepare and amass their forces, with literally no allies to help.
I get that, but It is not like this was a surprise. They have had months to prepare.

NATO activated its Response Force for the first time. How far will Putin push? Is this the dawn of a new Cold War? God forbid it is a hot one.

gmase

Just a curiosity; does anyone know anything about Vladimir Putin's health?
Responses to this could qualify for posting in your conspiracy theory thread. Cancer, Parkinson’s, long COVID …

gmase

Still a legitimate question as his health could be an indicator of his personal timetable to achieve his ultimate goal.
Don’t get me wrong, I agree it is a legitimate question. The answer's not clear though.

Last edited:
Ukraine President says Goodbye

I got King Leonidas chills watching this. It's one thing for a leader to ask their countrymen die for the country. It's another to be fighting in the trenches willing to die with them.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Ukraine President says Goodbye

I got King Leonidas chills watching this. It's one thing for a leader to ask their countrymen die for the country. It's another to be fighting in the trenches willing to die with them.

Brave man. 100% Respect.

68899ee5-0471-4002-b424-de12753ca483-Zelenskyy_quote_-_022522_.png

In their prime, I'd agree with you that KGB operative Poutine would go over Ukraine's Got Talent pretty boy.
But in the years since everyone has been bending the knee before him, it's hard to imagine that he's kept up his physical prowess when no one is willing to try to give him a real match.

It's like having a match with VKM or Stephanie; you're too preoccupied with not hurting them or making them look bad.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
In their prime, I'd agree with you that KGB operative Poutine would go over Ukraine's Got Talent pretty boy.
But in the years since everyone has been bending the knee before him, it's hard to imagine that he's kept up his physical prowess when no one is willing to try to give him a real match.

It's like having a match with VKM or Stephanie; you're too preoccupied with not hurting them or making them look bad.

Ahhhhhhh... now you're speaking my language. So basically Putin is like Shane McMahon and all of Russia have been selling for his bad punches since the late 90s.

c89IbB.gif

LQw2.gif