• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

Everybody should be nicer and not be jerks by purposely trying to push her buttons. I think part of the reason they do it because they know she's hot.

(Even though I'm sure she's the type of person that looks really hot and cute when she's upset or annoyed, but still.)

I really don't get the dissin on violet going on here. I mean she's great looking, been pretty cool about things, and putts up a lot of her material in this thread. Is there something I'm missing? I mean this could be as lame as the denise milani thread.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Does anyone know what pisses me off?? C'mon, anyone?? Alright, let me tell you.

It pisses me off beyond belief that I work my ass off trying to get hot girls to come to this forum to interact with YOU and all some people can do is insult them, antagonize them, and belittle them. Seriously, what gives??

Violet has stated several times, nicely, that she doesn't care for the Kate Perry comparison. Can't you show her a little measure of respect and knock it the hell off? Or do you really have to see how far you can push until she says fuck it and doesn't bother coming back to this forum?

So I'm going to say this very plain, in terms I hope you can understand...

There isn't going to be any warning. There isn't going to be any temporary ban. You want to be an asshole and troll this thread? Fine by me. I will personally make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out.

Am I clear enough for you??

Just joined up with MyFreeones and had to say what a fan I am, you'll have my vote come january for the Miss Freeones contest. Best of luck.
You're extra strength awesome Violet!

God,

I would love to have her sit on my face!
If she don't mind me sayin'
THAT ASS AND PUSSY IS FINE!

Great face too, great tits aswell..........and from what i can tell, shes got a good peronality on this forum,
sounds like the pefect chick to me.

IDK if you have a boyfriend or not, but if you do, let him know that he is a lucky SOB, becuase you could have anyone you want!

I always tell my GF she's the hottest girl I've seen. If she saw you she would know I'm full of shit.

<3

Okay, I just discovered Violet and I've been trying to wrap my brain around how to describe the experience, so here goes...

I don't know what it was like when Columbus proved the earth was round when everyone thought it was flat,
I don't know what it was like when Kepler showed the earth revolved around the sun when everyone thought it was the center of the universe,

but I thought I knew what an attractive girl looked like and I just saw Violet.

And yes, I know that THAT's very corny.