• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

Sorry, Violet's been busy with the holidays and now I have her out of town visiting Gisele....but

Tuesday, Dec. 29th at 8pm PST / 11pm EST

Join Gisele and Violet TOGETHER for a 1 hour live member chat at http://www.onhercamnetwork.com ... It's gonna be lots of naughty fun!

Okay, I just discovered Violet and I've been trying to wrap my brain around how to describe the experience, so here goes...

I don't know what it was like when Columbus proved the earth was round when everyone thought it was flat,
I don't know what it was like when Kepler showed the earth revolved around the sun when everyone thought it was the center of the universe,

but I thought I knew what an attractive girl looked like and I just saw Violet.

And yes, I know that THAT's very corny.

yep, you should leave :wave2:

Okay, I just discovered Violet and I've been trying to wrap my brain around how to describe the experience, so here goes...

I don't know what it was like when Columbus proved the earth was round when everyone thought it was flat,
I don't know what it was like when Kepler showed the earth revolved around the sun when everyone thought it was the center of the universe,

but I thought I knew what an attractive girl looked like and I just saw Violet.

And yes, I know that THAT's very corny.

What a load of shit!

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

Activity really seems to be slowing the this thread lately. :dunno:

Because I left violeterotica.com and I'm currently working on a NEW site, and brand new content! Just shot some sexy stuff with Gisele, and I'm really excited. :D

Sorry, Violet's been busy with the holidays and now I have her out of town visiting Gisele....but

Tuesday, Dec. 29th at 8pm PST / 11pm EST

Join Gisele and Violet TOGETHER for a 1 hour live member chat at http://www.onhercamnetwork.com ... It's gonna be lots of naughty fun!
That was the most fun I've had in a long time. If you guys missed it, be sure to check out the archive. I had a whole lot of Gisele boobage in my hands!

I'm back home now, and I promise I'll pop in more often. ;) I've been so busy lately, but I'll have new nudie goodies to share because of it.

If you haven't already, check out my blog http://viorotica.com/blog/ register for free, and keep up on my new projects. <3

You are absolute perfection, Violet! You've got my vote in Miss Freeones 2010.

She's just blessed with an unbelievably incredible body. Her figure and curves are almost perfect, and women just almost never come along with them that great. Truly grade A+ stuff. Then you add it the fact she's just hot on top of it. Then you have to add it she can wear pretty much everything and look good in it, and the fact she has a fantastic smile.