• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

I loved every second of Violets shitty asshole... thank god a gorgeous woman like Violet finally knows what really gets me goin :)

ps.. anyone talkin shit about my bff and lover, Violet.. can lick my butthole too.. she is amazing inside and out so hush it :p

Violet you're beautiful. :bowdown:

Any guy that doesn't realise that needs to wake up and step out of the closet.

Don't let it get to you Violet.

Losers like that only come here to stir up trouble to make themselves feel more important.

Don't let the haters get you down because there are alot of people out there who love you just the way you are. <3

Violet Doll

Thanks boys. <3

I come here to interact with people like you. :) Hopefully the rude insignificant assholes like that guy will just get weeded out.

You're beautiful babe with make up or without!! Don't give losers like that guy a second thought.

:lovecoupl

What a pitty that such idiots are alowde to post such dumb shit here.
Please Violet don't take anything this freak wrote seriously.
Your are a very beautiful woman with an awfully pretty face and a hot body.
:bowdown:

I see absolutely no similarity between Violet and Katy Perry. Violet is unbelievably beautiful and Katy is not at all. I think it's an insult to compare the two.

Violet, you're amazing!! :bowdown:

I loved every second of Violets shitty asshole... thank god a gorgeous woman like Violet finally knows what really gets me goin :)

ps.. anyone talkin shit about my bff and lover, Violet.. can lick my butthole too.. she is amazing inside and out so hush it :p
um....can i lick it anyway? lol

Violet Doll

Just wanted to let my fans know, I am no longer with VioletErotica or IHeartBucks.

For now I will be camming at OnHerCam, among many other gorgeous models such as Gisele & CamWithCarmen. :)

Thank you for all of your love and support. I will keep you updated. <3

Violet Doll

Kate Perry is gorgeous, so are you.

You could be twins you look exactly like each other!

Nahhhh. . . I think you're delusional. lol We have similar eye color and hair color, (although she is a natural blonde, i'm brunette) but other than that our facial structure and body type is totally different. She's tall, I'm petite.

Also, she's Caucasion. I have some Caucasian in me, but I'm actually more Hispanic than anything.

Honestly I think she's quite mannish and her music sucks. I don't find it complimentary at all when people compare me to her. Ick.

rollo25

Banned

There's nothing delusional about it when you consider it's an observation made by a few people on here and elsewhere.

Just deal with it; you look at bit like Kate Perry.

Nahhhh. . . I think you're delusional. lol We have similar eye color and hair color, (although she is a natural blonde, i'm brunette) but other than that our facial structure and body type is totally different. She's tall, I'm petite.

Also, she's Caucasion. I have some Caucasian in me, but I'm actually more Hispanic than anything.

Honestly I think she's quite mannish and her music sucks. I don't find it complimentary at all when people compare me to her. Ick.

If I may ask you Violet, what kinda music are you into?:cool:

Violet Doll

There's nothing delusional about it when you consider it's an observation made by a few people on here and elsewhere.

Just deal with it; you look at bit like Kate Perry.

A lot of people say they DON'T see it. I don't have to deal with anything.