• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

Anything good in any genre really. Nothing on the radio at the moment, I can tell ya that. Mostly classic rock, some electronic for camming. ;)

I noticed "Machinegun" by Portishead on a recent cam. Was that your choice? If so, I love you that much more.

What the fuck? Is it too hard for you mouthbreathers to just drop the Katy Perry thing? Can we not turn this into another Denise Milani/Next Door Nikki thread by dwelling on the same tired subject over and over?

What the fuck? Is it too hard for you mouthbreathers to just drop the Katy Perry thing? Can we not turn this into another Denise Milani/Next Door Nikki thread by dwelling on the same tired subject over and over?

:confused:

Chill out...

Just wanted to let my fans know, I am no longer with VioletErotica or IHeartBucks.

For now I will be camming at OnHerCam, among many other gorgeous models such as Gisele & CamWithCarmen. :)

Thank you for all of your love and support. I will keep you updated. <3

No more site updates then?

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member

I noticed "Machinegun" by Portishead on a recent cam. Was that your choice? If so, I love you that much more.

Yes, I did choose the song as well as edit the vid. :) That's not recent though, it's over a year old.
Well seeing how upset you're getting, clearly you do.

Just because I disagree, doesn't mean I'm upset. I have a right to speak my mind.

:rofl:
No more site updates then?
No more updates, no more me. :)

You guys will have to find me at OHC for now, but I'll keep you updated on future projects as well.

to me she kindof looks like a sexy doll. which is a good thing.

As a very sexy Schoolgirl!

http://www.**********/I_Heart_Bucks/Violet_Erotica/Schoolgirl_Stripping