• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vegetarians on the board?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im planing on picking back up as a vegetarian. its been a long time for me, but i loved it when i was doing it originally.

im doing it to help get healthy, lose some weight, and the USDA has really fucked with our meat. there's some sick shit going on with our chicken, pigs, and cows.

im just wondering who else on her goes all veggie.

im actually going to stick with seafood occasionally but thats all the meat im doing. its going to be a rare treat, however. its hard to find decent seafood out where i am. hell, it was hard to find decent seafood when i lived on the fucking coast.

what are you guys eating?

No, sorry, I'm a strict vagitarian.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Meat and fish are too important for your body and brain! :nono:

It's just stupid to go veggie! And you can eat meat and still lose weight! It's not the meat that makes you fat! :facepalm:

I still love you Squally. :shy:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
"I'm not a strict vegetarian, I eat beef and pork." -- Jim Gaffigan.

I love steak and bacon too much to ever be a vegetarian. A properly prepared medium rare sirloin is one of my favorite meals.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Meat and fish are too important for your body and brain! :nono:

It's just stupid to go veggie!

Maleyboo, why do you believe that meat and fish are too important? Protien? Omegas?
You can get those from fruits and veggies and seeds/nuts.

It's NOT stupid to go veggie. :)

I, however, am not vegetarian. I support those that are, though!

If I woke up one day and I wasn't able to eat meats, I would probably just kill myself. I love a good steak waaaaaaaaaaaay too much

I try to limit my meat consumption as much as I possibly can. But I doubt I could ever make the leap into total vegetarianism. I of course won't attempt to justify my meat eating as many often do with the same old tired arguments that make little to no sense in this day in age, I do it entirely for selfish reasons and at this moment in time I'm completely fine with that.

I heard that people who are strict vegetarians get a major case of intestinal gas.

Havins said that, I'm off for some baby back ribs :yummie:

Later in the afternoon I'll for for a nice jog.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Whenever someone brings up their veganism, I get the same feeling I have when there's a Jehovah's witness at my door. No thank you, I'll stick with meat. I don't care about all that exaggerated news about the government tainting the livestock. It pretty much comes down to exercise and genetics anyway.

squallumz

im all for people eating meat, thats fine with me. even biblically im totally for the whole god giving man dominion over the birds and animals and fish. thats all good with me, no problem with that. im just ready for a change of scenery. clean out a bit. ive always been a big vegetable eater, i love the stuff. i might as well embrace that.

i guess im a little soft for animals too. i feel bad sometimes. and, when i watch those things showing them processing the meat, yikes. that dont help. but, im going to still integrate fish into my diet. it also will help in staying away from convenient food like fast food and circle k shit.

its just a bit of discipline. its going to be an adventure culinary-wise too. if you're into cooking, that is. all the food you normally wouldnt prepare. im looking forward to that aspect.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My very best friend is a veg. When I first found out about his veg I asked him about it. He ate meat as a kid then decided to turn veg because of the way the animals were killed. Does he mind if others eat meat? He couldn't care less. What I like about him is that he doesn't preach or make a religion out of it. The girl he's been living with the past 8 years eats meat and they have no problems with this. Going out to eat with him is never a problem. Some places have bad or little veg choices so I defer to him to pick the place. Never disappointed.

BBQs at his place is another story. He has a separate grill for meat. He buys the meat for his guests and tells us that we are on our own. He will start them on the grill but he doesn't know how to cook it for shit. All of his veg stuff is primo and I don't miss the meat.

squallumz

yeah, i could give a rats shit if someone chooses to eat meat. in fact, my girl is going to keep eating meat, and thats fine with me.

and no, im not a preacher. that's annoying and no one likes it.

im not going that far with the separate grill, and im sure ill be picking stuff out of other things like i did the other day. im going to start in a couple days. the 6th or 7th ish. i cant wait. im trying to get rid of some of the meat in my house so tonight, patty melts.