• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

LOL I'm watching the video now and I feel like I'm watching something I'm not supposed to. I really never thought they would do this!

This looks promising! Please I want to see PH60 multicam, there was my friend ( exactly I know her personaly ) and in original version is possible to see that she was totaly naked and she was dressing up but there was no action with her.

Weve been asking for multicam for a decade, at some point you stop whining. The best thing we can do is subscribe for them to see this is what we wanted.

Ive actually been waiting for the multi cams to come out - with hopefully some of the "hidden" material over the years. There will be a few dead threads over the years getting a new lease of life hopefully!

Only thing is the rate of the release - we going to get a few updates regularly?

I'm going to be real lol...the worst part about jerking off to PH is the wait between takes of the girls you like, multi cam takes care of that. I really hope they pick the best parties but I'll take them one by one. I'm very happy.

Finally, a multi-cam Party Hardcore. Not gonna bitch, something I've wanted for a long time and I hope this helps them save money to actually make good parties again. Hopefully they don't try to stretch the parts out too much (i.e. reedit a 5 part party to 6 or 7). Thank you Tainster.

I think their going with the DSO scam, 1 new party then 1 old party,

The DSO one is only a scam when they re-release parties that already have multi-cam, which they did a bunch last year and that was bullshit.

If they do PH on a 4 or 5 week schedule for full party I'd be fine if they did two old, one new. They need to do things differently with the new parties so maybe this will give them the opportunity. The last party was 9 parts and only about 2.5 were good, I'd rather be back to fewer parts and a good party. They need to move back to a real bar, not a set and I don't care if they only do 2 really good parties a year and then put up the golden old ones in multi-cam. Partyhardcore will never be as good as the 2006 to 2011 years, just due to the internet being everywhere unless they kind find some really attention seeking girls and get guys like Ales back (then maybe).

Great news about multicam although this party is not the most interesting. This could be EPIC if we get some of the all time great parties in multicam and someone makes some good compilations from all that material that will be available. Really hope the "compilation project" guys can release something new soon and Zippo just keep pumping out your stuff!

What what be the "All-star" PH setup?
IMO:

Theme - Less stripclub/nightclub theme, more (bachelorette) party theme
Set - 2005 era stage and catwalk, tables and chairs around the edges
Length - 6 parts
Performers, in order - Neo, the tattooed second performer from PHGC 29, the tall Guy Pearce lookalike that gives a blonde amateur a surprise mouthful in PHGC 3, Eric or the big brazilian
Patrolling waiters - Ales, Denis (RIP), the rat-faced big eared guy from the early years, monster cock Herman Munster from early years, the big eared guy from more recent years, ponytail, Petr (his game sucks but at least tries), Sensi
Plants - 6 at most. Meant to start things off and encourage amateurs to participate. You're a last resort so GTFO if a stripper is with somebody else.
Side events - Party Softcore games, cream licking contest
Gina - Unemployed

Well, call me a hater but I don't get your enthusiasm about this release. Ph 66 is dull and even multicam can't change that.
If they started with PH66 that probably means there is no multicam for the earlier parties which is just heartbreaking !!! Parties 40-63 are the best , around that time where PH66 was released things took a turn for the worst : Ales and other "old" strippers replaced by the likes of gorilla/ogre looking prick , far less amateurs (they dressed them up in fancier clothes but cameramen started to ignore them), "obvious" plants , no contests at the beginning of the party etc. It was about that time when party hardcore lost its charm, something that was a true party and fun for both strippers and amateurs began to look somewhat phony.
Nevertheless I wouldn"t mind if they released these content twice a week , for example on Thursdays and Saturdays to keep us entertained while waiting on Monday new release but posting that instead of new parties is just unacceptable.