• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

please help me to find this girl in white dress. is she done any other video.please help. thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone please identify this beautiful angel (left girl in white). she appeared in PH vol 4. do she appeared in any other videos. please please help. she is very beautiful like an angel. thanks in advance.

please help me to find this girl in white dress. is she done any other video.please help. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 102925482_image_large_64.jpg
    102925482_image_large_64.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 2,472
girls who come in both ph and czechcasting, girls who had done nothing in Ph dont mind having fun with ales, two things from this, ales has the magic to get girls going, and having a separate room helps them loosen up a bit, ph should get ales back and bring back the rooms or at least have some place behind curtains etc for the girls to have fun

Hi guys

First time posting on here, I've been collecting a lot of PHC and DSO galleries from viper forum. I found it interesting about the comments of the quality getting worse, definitely something I found from working from galleries around 2007/2008 onwards.

I saw someone mentioned a completion project, this would be awesome and I'd happily contribute. I'd love to see some more older galleries from 2005, 2006 etc.

Are there any other similar sites/alternatives to PHC & DSO? I can't find anything that else that isn't too 'fake'.

Cheers

Hi guys

First time posting on here, I've been collecting a lot of PHC and DSO galleries from viper forum. I found it interesting about the comments of the quality getting worse, definitely something I found from working from galleries around 2007/2008 onwards.

I saw someone mentioned a completion project, this would be awesome and I'd happily contribute. I'd love to see some more older galleries from 2005, 2006 etc.

Are there any other similar sites/alternatives to PHC & DSO? I can't find anything that else that isn't too 'fake'.

Cheers

Welcome.
A shame that you joined us late, because a lot of our 'archives' were lost when the images changed.

Zipomatic is our local editor doing compilation projects. There are several here and there, unsure if someone has the full list.

There are other compilations, google "PartyHardcore Amateur Compilation Project" and you'll find some results.
Of these ones I -almost- have them all, unfortunately I'm missing 45 otherwise I would upload a ******* file with all of them.

As for similar sites... I think they are none. Even PHC is too fake these days. Google "Male Strippers from hell" to find some cool shit.
There's another video floating up there, of strippers fucking women in a tiny backroom in some LatinAmerican country, filmed spy-cam style, can't remember how to look for it tho'

girls who come in both ph and czechcasting, girls who had done nothing in Ph dont mind having fun with ales, two things from this, ales has the magic to get girls going, and having a separate room helps them loosen up a bit, ph should get ales back and bring back the rooms or at least have some place behind curtains etc for the girls to have fun

Suppose the money helps too!

neendo

BANNED
Notice the tainster dvd backdoor was lost when they updated their site, anyone know of another backdoor to the vids?

PHGC37 Part 9

:thumbsup: the best update in a long time, because amateurs were actually involved

:thumbsup: it ended how most parties should, with amateurs going surprisingly further than they did earlier in the party

:cry: cameramen or editor still overly focus on plants, this time they spent too much time on the plant with the black and white stripped top, and not enough on "red purse girl" and "short haired blonde with tattoos"

:cry: video missed the initial penetration of girls mentioned above, the video always seems to show amateurs fucking after they've started

Please help me to find the very beautiful girl. the girl in white dress. she appeared in Party hardcore Vol 4 part 2. do she apeared in any other video.do she have any sex vido.please help. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ph vol 4 part 2.jpg
    ph vol 4 part 2.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 2,077
They are rereleasing party 66 in multicam

Ah right! Just saw it! This means that for the next three months we have only party 66 on partyhardcore and nothing new!! I hope they are going post 2-3 parts every week as they do with dso at least!