• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things That You Don't Like

Fanaticism,Racism,totalitarianism, Atheism, Communism (a lot of isms, really), Scientology, political celebrities of any ilk, breast reduction, bbw's, hippies, Brangelina, insincerity, teenagers with an undeserving sense of entitlement
wives/husbands of important people who believe their wives/husbands importance translates to them. Celebutantes, The Bail Out, the beer summit, Michael Jackson apologists, Michael Vick apologists, Michael Vick, St. Paul, the collective works of Susan Sontag, same thing with Ayn Rand, Michael Moore, Oprah, intelligent design theory, hate crimes (not the crimes themselves but that they have a different status than "regular crimes"), the "Saw" franchise, rap music, country music, hipsters, Dell computers, "To a God Unknown" by John Steinbeck, Vin Diesel, spider bites, jaggermeister, Cabarnet, Red Bull, snowboarding, rhythmic gymnastics and a whole passel of sports that have no business being in the Olympics while rugby is excluded, long-haired cats, tea cup poodles/chihuahuas, roaches, philanderers, mood altering medication for children, the Clintons and Obamas, the two party system, Ohio State University football, the Oakland Raiders, the entire NBA, cankles, butt cleavage, most conspiracy theories, frivolous lawsuits, political correctness and carnies.

If by this you mean rugby union (I'm sure you are aware that there two codes:rugby union and rugby league) then perhaps you are not aware of the campaign of exclusion that rugby union has foistered upon rugby league for more than a century. I would point you to the book "The Forbidden Game." For instance Rugby League is the only game which was banned by the Vichy government of France during the second world war. Personally I think that a game that used it's contacts within a nazi puppet government to literally pass a law to crush its more popular rival deserves a little cosmic payback.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Things That You Don't Like

When I'm in my bedroom at the desk and my cat summons me to open my door from the hallway into my bedroom, which I eventually get up to do only to find myself racing him back to my warm chair !!!!:1orglaugh

Hey !! ya stole my seat ! doggone cat !!
Then, when I try to pick him up to regain control of the chair, he jabs at and bites me !

Pretty sharp kritters !:D Cats are my favorite democrats, they know entitlement like no other ! :p

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't like a lot of shit. Where do you want me to start :dunno:

Bigots.

Metallica.

The length of the male Orgasm. It should last longer.

Waiting on video games being released that I want to play.

Not being able to have sex with Jessica Alba.

I hate when people always say lets hang out and then they wanna text all night and act all anti social

Bigots.

Metallica.

The length of the male Orgasm. It should last longer.

Waiting on video games being released that I want to play.

Not being able to have sex with Jessica Alba.

Me and you, we're in perfect agreement on everything but Metallica. I dig the early stuff.

I'd like to add cellphone drivers to the list.

People who criticize me doing the same things that i do.
People who repeat saying same for twice and/or three times to me like i am stupid.
People who do not listen me when i am talking.
People who stop me when i am talking and begin to talk.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If by this you mean rugby union (I'm sure you are aware that there two codes:rugby union and rugby league) then perhaps you are not aware of the campaign of exclusion that rugby union has foistered upon rugby league for more than a century. I would point you to the book "The Forbidden Game." For instance Rugby League is the only game which was banned by the Vichy government of France during the second world war. Personally I think that a game that used it's contacts within a nazi puppet government to literally pass a law to crush its more popular rival deserves a little cosmic payback.

Up until just this moment I was unaware of the distinction, being an ignorant American and all. Thank you for clarifying the differences. Wait, wait. You didn't do anything but cast dispersions.

The only rugby I've ever been exposed to is union. Too bad about the Frogs and their attempts to quash the other version or whatever. Like it matters. The fact that rhythmic gymnastics, equestrian, speed walking, synchronized swimming and a bunch of other sports not played by millions of people around the world have been sanctioned by the IOC and rugby(of any type) hasn't, really gives me a case of the ass.

Me and you, we're in perfect agreement on everything but Metallica. I dig the early stuff.

I'd like to add cellphone drivers to the list.

The old stuff was ok. Not my favourite thrash music at the time, but it was ok. There was worse out there. Shame how it went with them though. They are now a mere shadow of their former selves.

I don't much care for Diet Soda.

I am the opposite now. I drink nothing but diet. And now when I do decide to drink the odd one or two cans of normal soda it doesn't taste the same. So I go back to diet as my taste buds have been hooked on diet too much.

I used to drink normal soda like a fish drank water. Infact I saw myself go through four or five cans of coke a day [not every day]. I had so much sugar in my system that I was getting dizzy spells and one time I lost my balance and couldn't regain it properly for a few hours. And ever sinse I moved to diet, no dizzy spells, no nothing. All that sugar IS bad for you.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
The only rugby I've ever been exposed to is union. Too bad about the Frogs and their attempts to quash the other version or whatever. Like it matters. The fact that rhythmic gymnastics, equestrian, speed walking, synchronized swimming and a bunch of other sports not played by millions of people around the world have been sanctioned by the IOC and rugby(of any type) hasn't, really gives me a case of the ass.
It used to be in the olympics.
I dont think it would work well as an olympic sport anyway. It would hard to stage a credible tournament in the 12-16 days(?) it lasts since they are used to playing one game a week at most, for recovery reasons. The same goes for Rugby League.
Rugby Sevens, where each team has seven players and the games are much shorter(20 minutes tops) has a much better chance, since they can play multiple games per day. A 16 team tournament can be over in two days.