• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things That You Don't Like

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Zach Effron, the collective works of Anne Rice, the Axe Instinct commercial with the caveman becoming metrosexual, CNN, Mentos commercials, Scions, Ben Affleck, Gordon Ramsey's F Word, waiting for another season of football to begin, waiting for another season of The Venture Brothers to begin, Laverne & Shirley, cat puke, George Peppard and saggy tits.

*update*

The IOC has included Rugby 7's in the schedule. Yay! :pimpdaddy::ak47::violent::partysml:

People who are buying cheap ass beer at 1:30 am on a Monday, bitching about not being able to find a good job. Sober up and get off your ass fuck wad!:mad:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
When your trying to like read, write, work etc.. and people wont leave you the EFF alone, they just keep talking and talking and talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who lack spatial awareness. Whether it's taking up a whole aisle in a shop with their trolley or fat ass, or someone inexplicably stopping in the middle of the street or walking out of a shop backwards, people who don't give a shit about what's going on around them blow big time.

Sure...

I could say "excuse me please" but I don't, and no one ever has to say that to me. Do you know why? because I'm already out of their f*****g way.

I cannot stand when people use a blue tooth headset outside of their car. For fuck's sake, you're walking through the damn grocery store, talk into the phone like a normal person. Seriously, I want to punch these people in the face. And if I was dictator of the world, they'd be shot on sight! :1orglaugh

shot with a 2x4 to the back of the fucking head, yeah that would teach those fucktards, teach them for good!!
i hate people that breath
dogs that bark
and thousands of other things
but you people do not have the time for this

to the killing of those blue tooth talkers.:thefinger

Daft Punk.

Repetitive mindless music.I really think that the only reason why most people like them,is because their name is "Daft Punk" and think it that sounds cool.

People that walk into a private conversation and get offended when they aren't included, or told to leave.

i work in a store where this happens like every hour, to me, the guys around me where ever, and the fuckers get pissed when you look at them and are like dude the fuck, can i help you, or they ask to hear the whole thing again and your just like no way we are not rewinding the whole story just for you dipshit, damn!

yeah i got people skills, i just hate people! :fight:

Facetious

Moderated
Warren Buffet and his fucking gimmicky GEICO insurance commercials. This greedy wealthy demokrat is everywhere geiko geiko geiko geiko ! I could give a shit about you wimpy ass "googley eyes" !! :mad:
The next time I see a live gecko ........ it ain't gonna be pretty !! :mad: :flame:

:D

People who let there children wonder around the supermarket or other stores I mean really what the hell:dunno:

how about parents who let the kids under 12 years of age run the streets all day and never check on them

People who lack spatial awareness. Whether it's taking up a whole aisle in a shop with their trolley or fat ass, or someone inexplicably stopping in the middle of the street or walking out of a shop backwards, people who don't give a shit about what's going on around them blow big time.

Sure...

I could say "excuse me please" but I don't, and no one ever has to say that to me. Do you know why? because I'm already out of their f*****g way.

Amen to that, and people that meet other people they know just as they're entering / exiting a door way, and then decide that the best place to catch up on their sorry arse lives is in the middle of said door way... :fight:

Partially hydrogenated soy bean oil, mono & diglycerides, benzoate, high frucose corn syrup, sodium bicarbonate, aspartame ......and such. :o

Stop being so facetious, these things are a part of modern life (except the soy bean oil, they can keep that), society as we know it would collapse within a week without these things, the number of people that are hooked on aspartame and would loose their minds if we took it away is just phenomenal... actually lets do it, should be a good show. :wave:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
People who let there children wonder around the supermarket or other stores I mean really what the hell:dunno:

And people riding little motorcycles with babies and little kids in front on theyre laps, no helmet, like it would matter.
Little kids standing up in the front seat or sticking theyre heads out the window while the parent drives 50 mph.
People walking around in the rain outside bars with babies at 3am begging for money..
If you don't like those things either dont go to south america........its a sickening aspect.