• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The winner of Digital Playgrounds Pirates 1 and 2 DVDs signed by Jesse Jane is...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
As you all know we just had a little contest this past week to see who had the best suggestion on what to do with the drunken sailor. I saw a lot of people take my lead and do some pretty damned disturbing things to his testicles, make him take part in reality shows, and other unspeakable things. I'd be proud to have you all as part of my crew.......................if I actually liked pirates.

The prize that the owner of the best suggestion on what to do with that drunken sailor will be receiving a copy of the Digital Playground DVDs, Pirates 1 and 2! The boxes the DVDs come in are signed by no other than the beauty with the starring role in the movies, Jesse Jane!

Without further ado...here is the winning suggestion made by test!

What shall we do with the drunken sailor,
What shall we do with the drunken sailor,
What shall we do with the drunken sailor early in the morning?

We shall dress him up in a FreeOnes Bikini, take sexy photos, and add his own links page on FreeOnes so we can add him to our favorites...
We shall dress him up in a FreeOnes Bikini, take sexy photos, and add his own links page on FreeOnes so we can add him to our favorites...
Early in the morning!

And because it was hard picking just 1 suggestion, here are some other good ones that earned the person suggesting them 100 points:

- Dress him up as a mermaid, strap him to the front of the boat and make him sing show tunes the whole way back... (by quiet_guy256)

- Staple his dick with a rusty nailer... (by beauregard)

- And edirons22 earns 100 points just because he managed to mention Alestorm, a scottish pirate metal band that I will manage to see live someday!

If you want to check out Pirates from Digital Playground, but weren't a winner, click here!

Contest Thread with Tons of Great Suggestions Here!

Last edited:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Boo...

Congrats to the winners though.

(I'm not booing, because I didn't win, but because there were better suggestions)

Awh :( Where was I? I want one.... Waaaaaahhhhhh! :crying: :cryingwhilewearingeyepatch:

edirons22

...currently wanking!
Congrats to test, quiet_guy256, & beauregard! :clap:

- And edirons22 earns 100 points just because he managed to mention Alestorm, a scottish pirate metal band that I will manage to see live someday!
:glugglug: I hope you see them live soon! :banger:

Man I missed this contest. I have both DVDs and they are great but signed ones would be cool.
These are the only adult films my ex would watch. She was not into much else. She likes stories.
I should pay closer attention.

Thanks all !! My first win of somthing on Freeones, hope its not the last.

Ill probably be speaking like a pirate to the wife in bed after watching these dvds a few times.

Cool, not the big winner, but a winner non the less. Congrats to all.

:D

Now let me go buy something from the freeones store.