• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Get your eyepatch and peg leg! Pirates 1 and 2 up for grabs from Digital Playground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Re: Get your eyepatch and peg leg! Pirates 1 and 2 up for grabs from Digital Playgrou

Recruit him as the ship's navigator, of course!

Don't mind me, just here to collect my royalties.

P.S. Fuck Ninjas bitcheeeez!

I was waiting for The King to finally comment in this thread. :)

Re: Get your eyepatch and peg leg! Pirates 1 and 2 up for grabs from Digital Playgrou

Well, if the drunken Sailor's name is Moon, I'll take her! :D

please, mars was 1000x hotter!

Jupiter took the cake, though. :hit:

Dress him up in an '80s Blazer?

don_johnson.jpg

Make him read the stupid advertisements on the bottom of youtube in a soccer (or football for all those across the pond from us) announcer type voice or the advertisements before the youtube videos if there is one.

Let's find the ugliest wench and see how strong those Rum Goggles are .

Make him work as a fluffer. :flaccid:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Put rum in his asthma inhaler.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member

Tell him there's no more rum and it's still 3 months til shore! :D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

tie 'er to the mast an' masturbate 'er! :pirate:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Make him watch The Room?

Make him play for the Hartford Whalers?

whalers.jpg

Replace his Johnson with a tiny wooden one, and rename him to Long John Smallwood.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Just forgive him his failure.

Make him have sex with a mermaid who is top-half fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.