• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The weather here is fucking awesome!

Shifty

O.G.
I loved winter when I was younger.

Now I hate it. It has become a huge inconvenience for me because I have to share the roads with fucking idiots.

Bright, [NOBABE]sunny days[/NOBABE] when there is snow on the ground are awesome. That makes the cold more tolerable, too, for those who don't like it.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Haha, sorry guys but I love it! :) Snow days are the best days. Being snowed in with all your besties is as good as it gets. :)

BdPCJI1CMAAaDok.jpg

BdPCOuWCcAEJki1.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, but not all of us get snowed in, or work from home. Some of us have to drive in this shit...some of us have to drive in it ALL DAY, because God didn't grace us with a vagina, and a peppermint stick, and photogenic features....

So jealous! Watched Hercules tear through the East Coast while I sat up in snowless Tahoe. No fair. Minus 30 sounds a little much though.

I can do it in a hot tub too, no problems.

I will presume that you have tried the awesomeness of a sauna in winter, sit in sauna, drink beer, go out, roll in snow, alternatively hop in frozen lake that you have created a hole in prior, go back to sauna, drink more beer.

I'm just seeing this, sorry.

I have tried the sauna in the winter; rolled in snow and all. I vastly prefer the hot tub. That's always true, though. Being in a sauna makes me feel like a tea bag. I like to have my face in the cool, breathing cool air while I'm submerged in hot water.

Here are my Christmas lights. I was going to take them down by now, but they're too pretty with all the snow. Looking out my bedroom window.

lights.jpg

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, but not all of us get snowed in, or work from home. Some of us have to drive in this shit...some of us have to drive in it ALL DAY, because God didn't grace us with a vagina, and a peppermint stick, and photogenic features....

Because what I do isn't REAL work right?!? Get over yourself. I'm sure you're not the only one struggling in this weather, all I was putting across was my experience that's all.

Here are my Christmas lights. I was going to take them down by now, but they're too pretty with all the snow. Looking out my bedroom window.

View attachment 337180

Wow! They look awesome!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Haha, sorry guys but I love it! :) Snow days are the best days. Being snowed in with all your besties is as good as it gets. :)

BdPCJI1CMAAaDok.jpg

BdPCOuWCcAEJki1.jpg
Aww... you look so cute all bundled up, but you look even better with it all off :)

View attachment 337180
Great lights lurkingdirk, that is a cool effect having them projected onto the snow.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Because what I do isn't REAL work right?!? Get over yourself. I'm sure you're not the only one struggling in this weather, all I was putting across was my experience that's all.

Get a sense of humor, and get the joke....and yes, I would imagine what you do is real work....but I certainly wouldn't put it in the top 10 most dangerous jobs in the world.

Aww... you look so cute all bundled up, but you look even better with it all off :)

Great lights lurkingdirk, that is a cool effect having them projected onto the snow.

Not projecting on to the snow, they're under the snow, lighting it from beneath.

Supposed to be about 15 degrees warmer tomorrow. School cancelled for a third day in a row. Sunny and awesome today.

Greetings from Serbia! We here don't have any snow, and 10 degrees Celsius. And it is too worm, it was never like that! We want little bit of your snow! :)

View attachment 337180

Tell me the truth... you just set yourself up a rainbow fence to advertise your gay love for me, huh?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Years back when I was managing for a drug chain we had a snow that declared a state of emergency. My boss wanted me to open the store since I lived closer and he was snowed in and lived atop a mountain. He and corporate say our pharmacy was an essential service so I needed to get there. My neighbor was a doctor for a hospital and had just moved here from Nigeria so he had never dealt with such a thing.

I call the police and explain our situations and need advice on dealing with them. My pharmacy is not an essential service. If people need immediate medicine they can have an ambulance deliver it to them. My neighbor need not travel to his hospital since doctors are already there. If they need him then an ambulance will come and get him. What happens if we are on the road and get stuck? Our cars will be impounded and we will be brought to a shelter.

I call my boss and tell him what the police said. He doesn't like the answer and expects me to be there threatening a call to corporate. I tell him to have corporate call the police to confirm this. (Nice how these decisions are being made by people in their jammies.) I relay the police information to the doctor and his reaction was, "I don't care if they impound my car but they are going to impound ME."