• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The weather here is fucking awesome!

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Windows are open, soft breeze through the house, can hear birds chirping, wearing shorts, no shoes, cleaning up the house. Temps are supposed to drop from today's 84 to 74 for a high tomorrow. sorry, I prefer winter this way.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
The only thing that bothers me is in our area we get freezing rain. Snow doesn't bother me. While I worry about the homeless and those who can't afford to heat there homes, for everyone else it's winter in our area, it gets cold, suck it up. The same people who meow & bitch about it being cold will complain in the summer that it's hot.

Meow.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That does sound awesome! I love winter and snow! But only during the actual winter months. The last couple years the winter really just started around february and stayed until late march or even april. That's too late! Winter should be from december to february!

This winter is the same so far. Way too warm whole december. No real winter in sight so I guess it starts around feb again. :facepalm: And even if we get snow it's not THAT much like in your area. :(

But I gotta ask, it still does snow at -30?! I thought that's too cold for snow?

VB - that's a great point. The "experts" are saying there will be no interruption in the snow until Wednesday night, but it's going to be -29 C. Those two things don't work together. We'll see what happens. At this point we shall see. I've got nearly 3 feet of snow on the street in front of my house, I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

Except for the snowmobiles. So we can go anywhere. wOOt.

It's actually a disaster area here officially. It's a 100$ fine if you're out driving for no good reason (like being a doctor and such).

Awesome.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The snow has abated (nearly stopped, actually), but it's still windy and cold as fuck. It's illegal to be on the roads right now unless you're driving an emergency vehicle.

Good times...

Keep us posted if it still does snow with temperatures like that. Do you have any problems with electricity and/or internet connection after so much snow and when it's that cold?

We do have issues with electricity, but I have a whole-house generator. That gets the furnace on, and it gets outlets going, too. So my internet works.

The snow has abated (nearly stopped, actually), but it's still windy and cold as fuck. It's illegal to be on the roads right now unless you're driving an emergency vehicle.

Good times...

Still snowing like a mofo here, and we're not that far from you. Recently on the road with the snomobiles, a cop stopped us and told us to keep them informed of how things are going.

If I didn't have to deal with:

The snow
The cold
The huge extra chunk of money used to keep my house warm and me alive
The slippery roads
The potholes in the roads caused by the winter
The drivers that aren't careful on those slippery roads
The cold making it hard for me to sleep
The shoveling
The trouble getting my car to crank over
The extra time my car needs to warm up in the morning meaning I have to wake up even earlier
The getting the snow and ice off my car early in the morning
The rusting the salty snow does to my car
The reduced visibility when it snows
or
The darkness most of the day

Then the winter might not be bad.

Fuck snow!

Anyone that likes snow is either a kid or someone that doesn't have a full time job because these are the main people that don't have to go out in it and deal with the bullshit that comes with it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Dirk being the exception. A grown ass man who loves the fuck out of snow. :1orglaugh

You crazy, crazy bastard.

In the last two days:

I've sledded down a great hill.
Played hockey.
Ridden Snomobiles to great effect.
Done wicked awesome doughnuts in my car.
Gotten excellent exercise shoveling with my children.
Seen beautiful scenes that many people only dream of.
Snow shoed.
Cross Country Skied.

You're damned right I love the snow.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I've got nearly 3 feet of snow on the street in front of my house, I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

It would be similar to The Day After Tomorrow if DelMarVa received that much at one time.:shock:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
In the last two days:

Played hockey.
Snow shoed.
Cross Country Skied.

:bowdown:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
In the last two days:

Played hockey.
Snow shoed.
Cross Country Skied.

More power to you for enjoying it with your family. Awesome dad, FTW!

I've shoveled snow and kicked over my neighbor's snowman. If I'm not enjoying the weather, they sure as fuck don't get to either.

More power to you for enjoying it with your family. Awesome dad, FTW!

I've shoveled snow and kicked over my neighbor's snowman. If I'm not enjoying the weather, they sure as fuck don't get to either.

If you were my neighbour, my kids would have swarmed you, snowed you, then helped you dig out.

Then you would have built a snowman with them, because we're neighbours who make sure everyone near by has a cleared driveway.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
It would be similar to The Day After Tomorrow if DelMarVa received that much at one time.:shock:

We have, and we (meaning in this case, me and mine) made it through just fine. I made sure I had enough food,booze and smokes beforehand, and just enjoyed it.

The best part was driving a RWD car with a five-speed trans and getting sideways (and in some cases, all-the-ways) intentionally.

What's happening in the Midwest is supposedly coming this way eventually. I can only hope.