• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Great episode!! I was shocked by Dale's death, even if I was kind of annoyed by his stance on the prisoner's fate. But, Carl needs to die. He is most hated character, now. Even more so than Shane!

Shifty

O.G.
To answer those questions 1) It's Greg Nicotero's signiture with zombies, their uncanny strength to rip human flesh with ease. However if you look at the decomposition of said walker, let's assume that it's fingertips or fingers were down to the bone, so that could explain the digging into the flesh. 2) I think he just walked off to be far away from an execution, to clear his head. As for the cow, well it was wounded, but who knows who did it right. Might have been the renegades camp or more than one walker.

True enough. Don't mind me ... I'm just bitter. :(

... I guess Shane telling Dale he was 'dead wrong' was a bit of dramatic foreshadowing !?!

There will likely be more tension between Rick and Shane, particularly if the Hostage is allowed to live. At some point, he's likely to speak up about what he heard Shane tell Andrea about Rick and Hershel ...

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
This show has been awesome since day one. You all know I love zombie shows and movies. You could kind of see Dale getting killed coming. That wasn't a shock. I really wanted Rick to kill Shane since Shane is getting annoying about wanting Rick's family. I would have left him on the bus to get eaten. Andrea should be killed next since her character is pretty boring. Carl is geting older and most teens are annoying. LOL

I watch it on DVR but it's always nice to know what happens before hand.:facepalm:

Carl needs a boot in his ass.

That'll teach you to read a thread about it before you're caught up. ;)

This show has been awesome since day one. You all know I love zombie shows and movies. You could kind of see Dale getting killed coming. That wasn't a shock. I really wanted Rick to kill Shane since Shane is getting annoying about wanting Rick's family. I would have left him on the bus to get eaten. Andrea should be killed next since her character is pretty boring. Carl is geting older and most teens are annoying. LOL

I would only do that if I knew he would die. The last thing they need is a vengeful Shane storming back at the group to kill me/us. I think Rick still thinks he needs Shane.
Actually, the only character I really want to see killed is Rick's wife. She's too self-centered and egotistical. I liked the scene from the episode before, when Andrea was telling it like it is.
I think they had to write Carl's character as he is. If he was too nice and level-headed, he would just be boring. As it is now, he will either turn really psycho or he'll turn around and be a mini version of his dad. I'd bet on the former.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Shame that they killed off Dale. He had a strong presence this episode and his speech near the end was well delivered. I can't believe the odds of that zombie actually being the one to kill him.

Carl's so stupid dawdling around with his lame cowboy hat and trying to be his dad. When he was walking up close to that zombie and trying to act like a brave kid I was just yelling "What. The fuck. Are you. Doing?!?". I was actually amused when he actually got grabbed and he started freaking out.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
That'll teach you to read a thread about it before you're caught up. ;)

I would only do that if I knew he would die. The last thing they need is a vengeful Shane storming back at the group to kill me/us. I think Rick still thinks he needs Shane.
Actually, the only character I really want to see killed is Rick's wife. She's too self-centered and egotistical. I liked the scene from the episode before, when Andrea was telling it like it is.
I think they had to write Carl's character as he is. If he was too nice and level-headed, he would just be boring. As it is now, he will either turn really psycho or he'll turn around and be a mini version of his dad. I'd bet on the former.

I want him to die. The whole Shane wants Rick's familyis getting annoying and boring. Shane is a danger and everyone knows it. Rick's wife is kind of a bitch, but I don't think they will kill her. I think growing up around zombie's would turn you psycho. Not a way to spend a childhood.

By the way... I'm willing to bet Daryl's brother is the leader of Randall's gang. They should've shot him in the head when he was still impaled on the fence.

BAH! Good call!

With all the breaks etc. I forgot all about Lefty (or was it Righty?)!

Is Morgan going to be brought back on the show? (The guy that Rick lived with after he got out of the hospital)

DR. B

Closed Account
I know in the comic, duane, morgan's son, ends up getting bitten and turns into a zombie and morgan keeps feeding him people. then rick meets up with morgan again and morgan joins the group. but thats in the comics.

DR. B

Closed Account
I want him to die. The whole Shane wants Rick's familyis getting annoying and boring. Shane is a danger and everyone knows it. Rick's wife is kind of a bitch, but I don't think they will kill her. I think growing up around zombie's would turn you psycho. Not a way to spend a childhood.

in the comic, carl shoots shane and kills him. also in the comic, shane is the father and it's a baby girl. the comic is just way better than the show. i recommend the graphic novels. they are on ebay.

No way!! No F-ing way! How did he....? When did he....? Was it in the bus in the previous episode? But then how did he.... to that kid, Randall? Or was it Randall that gave it to him? Who gave it to who? Where was the bite?

Good episode, though. It seems like the final is going to be VERY action packed (probably).

And, yes, don't get attached to any character, even the ones who have a picture in the opening credits.

One of my favorite shows, New episode every Sunday which I always anticipate. :surprise:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
No way!! No F-ing way! How did he....? When did he....? Was it in the bus in the previous episode? But then how did he.... to that kid, Randall? Or was it Randall that gave it to him? Who gave it to who? Where was the bite?

Good episode, though. It seems like the final is going to be VERY action packed (probably).

And, yes, don't get attached to any character, even the ones who have a picture in the opening credits.

I do not want to give away too much, but I am going to point out that the two cops that Shane and Rick found at their little fight a couple of episodes also were not bitten.

That said, another great episode. And it looks like next week will be, as well. I like how they are introducing bits and pieces of the comic without really following it - such as Carl shooting Shane (but in it was quite different in each case).
And then there was the undead herd we saw at the end of this episode. Nice!

rumor around TWD subreddit is that when Dr Jenner whispered in Ricks ear, that he said everyones already "infected".

i havnt read the comics, so i dont know the validity of the statement, and i dont spoil myself, so its just a guess