• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said it countless time, there's not gonna be any wall. Too expensive (no, Mexico won't pay for the wall), too complicated to have US citizens allowing the wall to cros their properties.

Yeah he lied.
And here he is lying some more.

Textbook propaganda.
Compliment your audience. Tell them how great they are. Tell them how great they are doing.
Tell them how great their government is but disguise the word government with COUNTRY.
Then lie your fucking ass off for an hour.
Then drop the word GOD and seal the deal then get the fuck out of there.

I don't even need to watch the video to know it's BS : "Trump serves the War Gods". Donald Trump serves only one person : Donald Trump

Trump is actually doing some fantastic stuff at this juncture in his tenure.

I love what he's doing. Of course, like all politicians, there is much to dislike and find dishonorable (have any of you, short of liberals who basically make politicians your gods) ever entirely respected and admired ANY politician in your entire life?

I don't know if I can even think of one. That's the nature of a swamp.

But...i will just say I think Trump is doing some good work. The fact that he is absolutely relentless on his brutality toward the "media" (who I firmly believe an arm of the democrat party, and therefore entirely dubious) is entirely fantastic. I love it.

Furthermore, I thought there was a fantastic point made the other day regarding Trump and his questioning of the intelligence community. Stephen Cohen (Ivy League professor) pointed out how it's interesting that people in the media/journalists/think tanks now think that the Intelligence community is now infallible. They say Trump is insane to have the audacity to question their (apparently) impeccable record.

He pointed out how if only Bush had questioned some of the (later, dubious) intelligence regarding Iraq, or LBJ regarding Vietnam before him, or JFK, hundreds of thousands around the world (and of course our own Americans) would still be alive today.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Can you believe that with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter

Yeah, totally unprecedented an unpresidential.

What if something bad were to happen in the world? How would he react to it on the golf course?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The man just piles on more lies on all the thousands he pours out every damn day. He does not care about getting caught at it, because he follows the credo:

"Don't bother with the truth. If you get caught, say thgise news are false, not what you said. And your fans will want to believe you, so just tell them, what they want to hear."

Well, as everything, gladly, his presidency will end. too, in time. We will overcome this.

Can you believe that with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter

Actualy, I think it would be best if he does not react. My feeling whatever his reaction would be, it would majke things worse.

When he's on the golf course he's not signing horrendous bills and excutive orders, watching fake news on Fox News or tweeting all kind of BS
The worst thing that could happen to the world would be Trump being 100% devoted to his presidential duty.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
As I've said it countless time, there's not gonna be any wall. Too expensive (no, Mexico won't pay for the wall), too complicated to have US citizens allowing the wall to cros their properties.
I don't buy that there's not going to be SOME form of a wall ... in certain key areas. However, on the off chance that there turns out to be absolutely no wall, there could be an upside. Hopefully Trump absolutely sticks to his guns regarding what he's saying that he's not going to approve any DACA legislation that does not include funding for the wall.

No wall ... no fucking deal for the too big for their britches, PITA Dreamers. Give them nothing, but a bus ride to the border. It's high time someone teaches them a lesson to keep their pie holes shut and quit making demands when they're not even legal.

So yeah. No wall? Go ahead. Make My Day. Muuuhahahahah!

Or reading children a story.....

There has rarely been a starker juxtaposition of evil and innocence than the moment President George W. Bush received the news about 9/11 while reading The Pet Goat with second-graders in Sarasota, Fla.

Seven-year-olds can't understand what Islamic terrorism is all about. But they know when an adult's face is telling them something is wrong — and none of the students sitting in [nobabe]Sandra Kay[/nobabe] Daniels' class at Emma E. Booker Elementary School that morning can forget the devastating change in Bush's expression when White House chief of staff Andrew Card whispered the terrible news of the al-Qaeda attack. Lazaro Dubrocq's heart started racing because he assumed they were all in trouble — with no less than the Commander in Chief — but he wasn't sure why. "In a heartbeat, he leaned back and he looked flabbergasted, shocked, horrified," recalls Dubrocq, now 17. "I was baffled. I mean, did we read something wrong? Was he mad or disappointed in us?"

Similar fears started running through Mariah Williams' head. "I don't remember the story we were reading — was it about pigs?" says Williams, 16. "But I'll always remember watching his face turn red. He got really serious all of a sudden. But I was clueless. I was just 7. I'm just glad he didn't get up and leave, because then I would have been more scared and confused." Chantal Guerrero, 16, agrees. Even today, she's grateful that Bush regained his composure and stayed with the students until The Pet Goat was finished. "I think the President was trying to keep us from finding out," says Guerrero, "so we all wouldn't freak out."

Even if that didn't happen, it's apparent that the sharing of that terrifying Tuesday with Bush has affected those students in the decade since — and, they say, it made the news of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's killing by U.S. commandos on May 1 all the more meaningful. Dubrocq, now a junior at Riverview High School in Sarasota, doubts that he would be a student in the rigorous international-baccalaureate program if he hadn't been with the President as one of history's most infamous global events unfolded. "Because of that," he says, "I came to realize as I grew up that the world is a much bigger place and that there are differing opinions about us out there, not all of them good."

Guerrero, today a junior at the Sarasota Military Academy, believes the experience "has since given us all a better understanding of the situation, sort of made us take it all more seriously. At that age, I couldn't understand how anyone could take innocent lives that way. And I still of course can't. But today I can problem-solve it all a lot better, maybe better than other kids because I was kind of part of it." Williams, also a junior at the military academy, says those moments spent with Bush conferred on the kids a sort of historical authority as they grew up. "Today, when we talk about 9/11 in class and you hear kids make mistakes about what happened with the President that day, I can tell them they're wrong," she says, "because I was there."

One thing the students would like to tell Bush's critics — like liberal filmmaker Michael Moore, whose 2004 documentary Fahrenheit 911 disparaged Bush for lingering almost 10 minutes with the students after getting word that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center — is that they think the President did the right thing. "I think he was trying to keep everybody calm, starting with us," says Guerrero. Dubrocq agrees: "I think he was trying to protect us." Booker Principal Gwendolyn Tose-Rigell, who died in 2007, later insisted, "I don't think anyone could have handled it better. What would it have served if [Bush] had jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room?"

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2069582,00.html

Sure, that's a long quote, but you deserve it. Here, have some more:

I'm no fan of George W. Bush, but having worked for a member of Congress and other elected officials and having supported them at public events, I always thought it was a cheap shot to criticize Bush’s immediate response to the news of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Many people have seen the video of Bush as he received the news from his White House chief of staff, Andrew Card. The president was reading a book to schoolchildren in Florida, covered by a dozen news cameras. Card approached, whispered in his ear for a few seconds, and departed. Bush calmly continued chatting with the children, showing no sign that anything was amiss. Several minutes later, he excused himself and left.

The first time that most Americans saw this video was in 2004, when Michael Moore included it in his film Fahrenheit 9/11. Many formed a quick judgment: You see, Bush is such an amateur, so indecisive, that he choked under pressure. He should have rushed to direct our defense against the terrorist attacks. But he’d rather read a book to some kids.

This criticism is too lazy, too cute. To me and many other political aides, it seemed obvious what had really happened: Card had whispered a brief update, lacking details, and had not urged the president to cut his public appearance short. How much information could Card have given in those few seconds? Was that long enough to convey the full scale of the emerging picture?

And what was the urgency in Card’s voice? I can tell you this: If you work for a public official and need him or her to immediately drop everything and come with you for an emergency briefing, no matter what the assembled media might report, then you would just tell the official that. You wouldn't whisper a lengthy explanation in their ear in front of a dozen news cameras. It was absurd to think that Card urged the president to leave the event and that the president just ignored him. It seemed far more likely that the president was told: It’s bad, but we’re on top of it, and we’ll be ready to brief you in a few minutes, so sit tight. Bush would have concluded that his highly competent military and intelligence advisers were forming a game plan. Rather than make a sudden exit from a public event, one that would trigger unhelpful speculation about an emerging crisis, he wrapped the event up quickly but casually. I had a hard time saying that was unreasonable.

And sure enough, there was more to the story. One journalist later reported that the president had seen a sign held by his press secretary reading “Don’t say anything yet.” And Card later explained that he had deliberately moved away from the president quickly “so that he couldn’t ask me a question.”

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of President Bush, as there are of President Obama and most other elected officials. But this one missed the mark.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/20...ly_when_told_about_the_sept_11_terrorist.html

And Michael Moore is (or was) a 400 lb pile of dog shit, but dog shit the same.

I was never all up in arms about what Bush did or didn't do when he first heard the news.
But his infamous decision to invade Iraq, despite being in possession of onsite, credible evidence that Hussein had no active WMD program, is something we have been and will be paying for for a very long time.

I was never all up in arms about what Bush did or didn't do when he first heard the news.
But his infamous decision to invade Iraq, despite being in possession of onsite, credible evidence that Hussein had no active WMD program, is something we have been and will be paying for for a very long time.

His Vice President needed the buisiness for Halliburton that’s all that was about.
$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.