• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
since certain members can no longer post in this thread (and I also don't remember starting a poll) it may as well be a left-wing circle jerk echo chamber. so have at it. But just know that your quotes in this thread may be used later to laugh at you.

muh russia collusion tho.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
since certain members can no longer post in this thread (and I also don't remember starting a poll) it may as well be a left-wing circle jerk echo chamber. so have at it. But just know that your quotes in this thread may be used later to laugh at you.

Not quite. It's not that specific member are forbidden in any section or thread, it is the behaviour they show in the posts they can't seem to write in a civil way that gets the often fatal attention of those who have to ultimately make sure this place doesn't go to hell.

If you believe that you don't want to or are not able to keep it out of the troll scale, I will be seeing you in your really nice 1980ies thread and others.

Peace, mein Bruder

Expound on that.

President Trump is starting his official day much later than he did in the early days of his presidency, often around 11am, and holding far fewer meetings, according to copies of his private schedule shown to Axios. This is largely to meet Trump’s demands for more “Executive Time,” which almost always means TV and Twitter time alone in the residence, officials tell us.
The schedules shown to me are different than the sanitized ones released to the media and public.

On Tuesday, Trump has his first meeting of the day with Chief of Staff John Kelly at 11am. He then has "Executive Time" for an hour followed by an hour lunch in the private dining room. Then it's another 1 hour 15 minutes of "Executive Time" followed by a 45 minute meeting with National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. Then another 15 minutes of "Executive Time" before Trump takes his last meeting of the day — a 3:45pm meeting with the head of Presidential Personnel Johnny DeStefano — before ending his official day at 4:15pm.
Other days are fairly similar, unless the president is traveling, in which case the days run longer. On Wednesday this week, for example, the president meets at 11am for his intelligence briefing, then has "Executive Time" until a 2pm meeting with the Norwegian Prime Minister. His last official duty: a video recording with Hope Hicks at 4pm.
On Thursday, the president has an especially light schedule: "Policy Time" at 11am, then "Executive Time" at 12pm, then lunch for an hour, then more "Executive Time" from 1:30pm.
https://www.axios.com/scoop-trumps-...904-ab76374a-6252-4570-a804-942b3f851840.html

Donald Trump, the very first part-time POTUS

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

That's fucking hilarious.

Trump.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Actually, the collusion part is just the tip of the ice-berg. The real thing is the money-laundering

Hi Johan, how ya been? Oh yeah thats right you dont like me because you dont always agree with me even though ive defended you here a 100 times.

The money laundering part if true is off limits because it involved Israel, The Mossad, and the Jewish Mafia as well as Russia.
Ain't nobody gonna touch that.
If its true they could use that to get him impeached for sure.

If its true to them it must me like hell. Having something so good right in front of them but they cant touch it.
Like dying of thirst in the middle of the sea.

Some guy posted these links on yootoob.. I didnt read them very much so I take no responsibility.
He claims RESORTS INTERNATIONAL, UNDER TRUMP, 'WAS A C.I.A./MOSSAD/JEWISH MAFIA' MONEY LAUNDERING FRONT.

https://thesternfacts.com/russian-m...o-putins-money-laundering-racket-652cf639e8f0
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/03/31/how-trump-became-the-russian-mafias-bitch/

Grundo

Closed Account
No its his base that is dumb as shit for believing that building a wall will solve immigration problems.

With the job market the way it is (companies struggling to find workers, especially skilled workers), do we have an immigration problem? Are immigrants taking skilled jobs, or filling the entry-level jobs? It seems like immigration is a weird debate to have right now considering the state of the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.