• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
[NOBABE]Ann Coulter[/NOBABE] gets it right:

The 2018 midterms will be a rerun of the Tea Party from 2010 to 2012, when Republicans lost Senate seat after Senate seat, entirely in unforced errors and we’ll have to watch helplessly as “establishment Republicans” fight “anti-establishment Republicans” over the right to milk a he-goat. Both sides will lose, and Democrats will sweep Congress.

xfire

25398661_1567931559964435_5234138683146450141_n.jpg

Anybody notice that All The President's Men has been on TV alot lately? Coincidence? The networks are giving the middle finger to Trump lol

Luxman

#TRE45ON

xfire

For those who do not reember who Joy Villa is, you may remember her for the dress she was wearing at the 2017 Grammy's :

Getty_JoyVilla_2017.jpg

And I remember conservatives being ecstatic about her
The singer amassed 11,000 new Twitter followers in an hour. Her EP, I Make the Static, jumped to the top of Amazon’s best-selling album chart this weekend and was #16 on Apple’s iTunes chart this morning. “Go big, or go home,” Villa tweeted. “You either stand up for what you believe or fall for what you don’t.”
https://qz.com/909227/who-is-joy-vi...e-grammys-in-a-donald-trump-supporting-dress/

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was just thinking about bone spurs and some retard's obsession. During the Viet Nam war a man couldn't just go to the draft board and say "I have bone spurs, so please don't draft me."

That's not how it worked. A potential draftee would be screened by doctors and the doctors would advise the draft board as to the draftee's status.

Is it coincidental that a lot of wealthy people's sons got out of the draft due to obscure or seemingly insignificant medical condition? Maybe not but the notion that someone can evade the draft solely on their own word is preposterous.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
A longer conference segment about the point where the USA is at right now, and I advise any interested us citizens to check in especially at minute 15 onward. It isn't just what Russia is pulling off, in pkain daylight. It is what all other more or less adversaries or other countries and power payers see possible, and what they are sure to consider for their moves that they can make on an administration so wide open for corruption and other plays.

That's not how it worked. A potential draftee would be screened by doctors and the doctors would advise the draft board as to the draftee's status.

Yep.

Is it coincidental that a lot of wealthy people's sons got out of the draft due to obscure or seemingly insignificant medical condition? Maybe not

Not at all coincidental. Just one for instance: my next door neighbor's parents paid his doctor a good sized fee to testify in writing that his occasional mild bouts of asthma were actually severe and chronic.

but the notion that someone can evade the draft solely on their own word is preposterous.

True.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Reminds me of that Wonder Years episode where Wayne couldn't go to Vietnam because the Doctors said he had bad skin.

Donald Trump Says He's Signed More Laws Than Any President Since Truman. Here's the Truth.

President Trump falsely claimed on Wednesday he had signed more legislation than any president since Harry Truman.
“We had a lot of legislation pass. They were saying that if we got this one done, we would have succeeded with legislation. But I believe we have – and you’ll have to ask those folks, but I think they know the real answer,” Trump said in remarks to first responders in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Wednesday.
“We have more legislation passed, including the record – was Harry Truman. That’s a long time ago. And we broke that record. So we have a lot done.”

But GovTrack.us, a website that tracks legislation in Congress, begs to differ. In a report issued on December 21 — less than a week before Trump made his remarks in Florida — found that, on that day, his 336th day in office, Trump had signed 94 bill into law, the fewest of any president since Dwight Eisenhower.

The authors of the report note in the methodology that Truman, along with Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Gerald Ford, were excluded from the calculations because the beginning of their presidencies did not coincide with the beginning of a congressional session. Truman had signed 126 bills in his first 100 days.

Trump and his administration have been espousing the comparison to Truman since his first 100 days, when then-Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters the president “has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any president since Truman.”
PolitiFact at the time found that this was true: President Trump had signed 28 bills within his first 100 days, more than any president in over 70 years. PolitiFact did note, however, that none of the bills Trump passed were of particular significance.

GovTrack issued the report one day before President Trump signed the tax reform bill into law. But that would not enable him to surpass George W. Bush, who had signed 102 bills within that time period, according to the report.
http://time.com/5081357/donald-trump-signed-more-laws-than-truman/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah he lied.
And here he is lying some more.

Textbook propaganda.
Compliment your audience. Tell them how great they are. Tell them how great they are doing.
Tell them how great their government is but disguise the word government with COUNTRY.
Then lie your fucking ass off for an hour.
Then drop the word GOD and seal the deal then get the fuck out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.