• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it's no coincidence if Mueller wants to look into the back accounts of some Trump affiliated organisations and not Trump's own bank account. He probably thinks that these bank accounts is where what he's looking for might be. If it is, if he finds what he's looking for, then Trump's in deep deep trouble...

but that wasn't the story and what some people were premature ejaculating over.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
so the WSJ and Bloomberg did not retract/walk back their stories?

I believe they "clarified", but they haven't come out and said that the initial reports were wrong. A fuck-ton of other outlets haven't changed shit. Not sure what your point is, and don't think you know what your point is, either.

lol ok.

You acknowledge there's a fundamental difference between the bank accounts of those affiliated with Trump and that of Trump himself, right?

So yes, their initial reports were wrong.

and I'm not mocking you.

xfire

lol ok.

You acknowledge there's a fundamental difference between the bank accounts of those affiliated with Trump and that of Trump himself, right?

and I'm not mocking you.

It wouldn't matter one fucking bit to me if you were mocking me. Settle down, the results from Alabama shouldn't be too far off.

lol ok.

and I'm not mocking you.

How do you think mobsters do ? You think they put their laundered dirty money on their own bank account or on some shell corporation ?
Off course Trump did not used his own bank account when he dealed with Moscow, he used money from companies affiliated to him, to make it more subtle, more difficult for potential investigators to follow the track right to himself.

How do you think mobsters do ? You think they put their laundered dirty money on their own bank account or on some shell corporation ?
Off course Trump did not used his own bank account when he dealed with Moscow, he used money from companies affiliated to him, to make it more subtle, more difficult for potential investigators to follow the track right to himself.

ok, but that isn't the point. read again.

Ok, your point is that the medias reported that Mueller had subpoena Trump's bank accounts while he hadn't only the bank accounts of some organizations affiliated to himself, not his own bank account.
1) What does matters is not what the medias reported : what happened matters
2) Wether Mueller is looking into Trump's own bank accounts or on the accounts some companies afilliated to him is not important. The thing is he's looking for something and he's now looking in some bank accounts where he thinks he's gonna find what he's looking for.

If Mueller founds wha he's looking for, wether he founded it on Trump's own account or on some campany's affiliated to him bank account, wether the medias reported this correctly or not, the only thing that will matter is how much what he found will hurt Trump

the point BEING for those purposely obtuse (and I'm being generous) - when President Trump's lawyer said that they confirmed that "no subpoena had been issued or received" for Trump's personal bank account, they were correct. It's not the White House issuing a retraction.

in other words, right here in this crotch region. It's not gonna suck itself.

waiting for someone to be man enough and have the courage to admit that they stand corrected.

I actually don't give a shit either way but this is amusing.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I never had anything but skepticism for Moore from the start of this shit show. Mo Brooks was the logical choice primarily because Steve Bannon backed Moore. Bannon is not some mastermind or political savant. He was only affiliated with the Trump campaign a short while before the election. He turned Breitbart to shit.

It is true I've been trolling carpet baggers on twitter of late, but aside from that, this is not a rebuke of anything except Moore's questionable past. 2018 is going to be a Democrat bloodbath. There are 28 D Senate seats up for grabs vs 8 R seats. Their best hope is retaking the house, but I don't see that happening.

xfire

Trump is so despised that the only thing that's going to help Republicans in the 2018 mid-terms is if he's gone.

Don't worry, many new Dems will come next November

xfire

congratulations dems on beating an alleged chimo.

enjoy it for 2 years because he's done after that. This is Alabama.

#ScottBrown

Doug Jones will still be around after Trump is gone.

Just wait till they start investigating everything related to that Access Hollywood tape, on top of the Russian investigation. Trump is fried fucking chicken. Commence sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.