• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
My sister's husband is down to 70% oxygen with Covid pneumonia and admitted (again) last night to the hospital. He's overweight and has had COPD for years, is an anti-vax Trump nut polisher. I unfriended and blocked him on fb last year. At least I won't have to see his facebook page turned into a memorial.
I also have some in our extended family. Luckily far enough away I never talk to them. Still hate to see a death for almost anyone, especially a useless one.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Couple more, because when you're talking about the shittiness of republicans, there is no end to the material.

hothillary.jpg

Like I needed any more reason to be hot for Hillary. Come back @mongo18 come back!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
He is here in 'spirit' - I feel it. Not sure why though?

Guess you can take the dipshit out of the republican party, but you can't take the republican party out of the dipshit.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Would love to see @Mayhem unbanned, but he would probably reiterate his infamous last monologue. NVM others were gifted with an un-banning when the new forum kicked in, thankfully those dillweeds seem to be unaware of it.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
THE SQUALID

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Texas Is Latest In Trump's ‘50 State Strategy’ To Undermine Democracy

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mickey Kaus as Secretary of Education in Idiocracy

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: The Slow-Moving Coup | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

A man in Norway just killed a bunch of people with a bow and arrow. Norway has some of the strictest gun laws around, yet mass killings still occur. Liberals need to understand it is not the gun - it is the criminal who commits the act!
Lauren Boebert @laurenboebert

1) She says "a bunch". Let's be precise here : 5 people died
2) This was the first mass shooting in Norway since the Brevik massacre from 2011 (about 80 people killed by a Far-right activist using automatic rifles).
3) Norway's murder rate (0.47) compared to the US (4.96)

#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited: