• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
1629257690852.png

They had to give it back

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Thanks again, Lux. We got to learn a few things about each other as individuals. The more you talk to a person the more difficult it will be to fit them into a box or category. I'm glad you like The Fifth Element and I'd like to learn more of what you enjoy in life. I appreciate you putting up with my nonsense and being a good sport.

Also, I have seen what you have written in other threads. You write extremely well using your own words. There are 2 threads I am thinking of. If I tried to cross swords with you in those threads you would own my like you were Vlad The Impaler. I may disagree with you on many things but I think you are very smart. Those memes hold you back. You are way better on your own. Have more confidence in yourself. If I may give a tad bit of criticism; you are perfectly in bounds how you describe Trump as an "evil ahole" but I think you would be better off not spamming the same insult. It weakens your overall statement which would be stronger without using terms like that. If you paid me as your advisor that would be the advice I would give you. Other than that you write like a pro.

I don't know if you care but you earned my respect. This forum is dying and it's just a few of us left. Let's be a happy family of sweaty perverts together. Allow no one to divide us from each other. Please share more about yourself. We want to get to know you. The real you, the good one.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Who would have thought a year ago that state Secretaries of State would be getting death threats? Much less blaming the threats on the ‘pillow guy’.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/18/election-misinformation-secretaries-state-505756

… or that their actions would be the focal point of so much contention?
https://www.npr.org/2021/08/12/1027...website-colo-countys-voting-machines-are-bann

I saw a Recall Polis-Griswold banner on my drive this morning. Polis is the Colorado governor and Griswold the SOS. Amazing.

gmase

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
A good friend of mine with whom I have had lengthy political debates and disagreements that's also an anti-vaxxer and Southern Baptist preacherman died 8/19 after being hospitalized for Covid pneumonia on the 13th. Great guy, but basically murdered himself.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

A good friend of mine with whom I have had lengthy political debates and disagreements that's also an anti-vaxxer and Southern Baptist preacherman died 8/19 after being hospitalized for Covid pneumonia on the 13th. Great guy, but basically murdered himself.
A friend is still a friend. I am sorry for the loss of your friend. My neighbor died the same way. Told us all that as long as she prayed to Jesus everyday she and anyone she prayed for would not get sick. Her husband got the shot. She died in March.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think they put the wrong pic there. Sounds like the charges against Trump actually. Some names would need to be changed of course.
That picture fits every last one of them, man, woman, d, or r, lying trash are what they are, and they always will be.

gmase

A friend is still a friend. I am sorry for the loss of your friend. My neighbor died the same way. Told us all that as long as she prayed to Jesus everyday she and anyone she prayed for would not get sick. Her husband got the shot. She died in March.
In the 21st century, there should be enough room for both faith and science. God did allow humans to find solutions to ailments. (And allow humans to create a few ailments on our own.)

Does anybody ever wonder why so many people that think God will just save them or protect them from harm or that their lives are in God's hands are also so pro gun? I mean after all if God is just going to intervene on your behalf why would one need a gun at all? I need that logic explained to me. Why would people need a gun to protect themselves but not a vaccine?

It's even more insane when one considers the religion that they believe in has people in it's past that were much more righteous then they are have bad things happen to them even when they were innocent and other people were the ones that did stuff wrong. Add in that in the Bible God flat out states not to test him. From there own religious beliefs how much more then would God would be willing to let bad things happen to people that were willingly foolish and let them be hoisted by their own petard?

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Does anybody ever wonder why so many people that think God will just save them or protect them from harm or that their lives are in God's hands are also so pro gun? I mean after all if God is just going to intervene on your behalf why would one need a gun at all? I need that logic explained to me. Why would people need a gun to protect themselves but not a vaccine?

It's even more insane when one considers the religion that they believe in has people in it's past that were much more righteous then they are have bad things happen to them even when they were innocent and other people were the ones that did stuff wrong. Add in that in the Bible God flat out states not to test him. From there own religious beliefs how much more then would God would be willing to let bad things happen to people that were willingly foolish and let them be hoisted by their own petard?
One of the many inconsistencies of Religions in general. And one of the reasons that if there is a God, I sure can't see why I need another human to be my spokesman. And why Does God have some many rituals that have to be followed exactly or you will go to Hell. and why are not all religions the same in these rituals? See... If God really wanted to be worshipped I might have a better chance of believing if there were only one religion and one church instead of so many. And a lot of them hate each other in addition to the differences in rituals.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Be consistent and walk the left hand path all the way to the gun shop. I just fixed up a character from a place we don't have diplomatic relations with. He kept frothing at the mouth about accessories while I kept reminding him to buy bullets. He's a Christian man that needed me to smooth out the pathway for him. Hail Satan and pass the ammunition.

Anti-Life > Pro-Choice

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

If you believe God controls everything then why make any effort on your own behalf? Why go to the Dr. because God has decided if you will live or die. Dr makes no difference right. and don't worry about the planet because at the last second God can touch it with his little pinky and return the Garden of Eden. Right. After all in the bible Jesus say not to worry because the God that cares for the birds will take care of you as well. If you are a believer and don't agree what is the problem, not enough faith? See where this goes?

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
My sister's husband is down to 70% oxygen with Covid pneumonia and admitted (again) last night to the hospital. He's overweight and has had COPD for years, is an anti-vax Trump nut polisher. I unfriended and blocked him on fb last year. At least I won't have to see his facebook page turned into a memorial.