• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I believe it....I wasn't always grumpy and pissed off, and I'm only 56.

No shit, I literally just got done watching a show about a serial killer working Cook/Lake county areas, I forgot his name though....torch a bunch of victims. I'm from the burbs of Cleveland. Not the worst, but those lake effect snow storms are making it harder on me every year.
Actually El Diablo i am much calmer and easier going now that I am old. More forgiving of other mistakes and misjudgments. That doesn't mean i can't get pissed of and blow up. Jest no so much anymore. I tend to see both sides of an argument more than I used to. i realize that stupidity is rampant even among smart people in specific areas. And how easily people are to lead. I used to fly off the handle over the silliest shit imaginable. I try not to do that any more. I believe that our duty as adult human is to live and learn. That said even in my fifties I could get revved up pretty easily. So I understand. You want things to be civilized and safe as much as possible. Sadly not every wants that. If I can put words into your mouth with your permission.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I believe it....I wasn't always grumpy and pissed off, and I'm only 56.

No shit, I literally just got done watching a show about a serial killer working Cook/Lake county areas, I forgot his name though....torch a bunch of victims. I'm from the burbs of Cleveland. Not the worst, but those lake effect snow storms are making it harder on me every year.
56 here too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I do need to let more shit go, but I did it for 32 years driving a truck. Have to be polite, or someone takes a pic, and calls your boss. After a few years it starts to build, but I'm done climbing in and out of that prison cell, so I should try to take a deep breath. It's just not possible sometimes.

Stupidity should be painful, and if you are deemed stupid, you should be required to get a tattoo, to warn the next guy.

gmase @ 56 here too.

I guessed we were close....especially after that "Eat A Peach" post. Not many youngsters would go there.

gmase

I do need to let more shit go, but I did it for 32 years driving a truck. Have to be polite, or someone takes a pic, and calls your boss. After a few years it starts to build, but I'm done climbing in and out of that prison cell, so I should try to take a deep breath. It's just not possible sometimes.

Stupidity should be painful, and if you are deemed stupid, you should be required to get a tattoo, to warn the next guy.

I guessed we were close....especially after that "Eat A Peach" post. Not many youngsters would go there.
Off topic, but do you remember WSRD? WDVE in Pittsburgh was my station, but we would occasionally listen to WSRD for something different. As I was NW of the city, it wasn’t too difficult to get.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The corrupt Trump republican one term presidency, especially the coup attempt of Jan. 6, 2021 known in advance and aided by some corrupt republican members of congress and senate. The subsequent attempt by corrupt republicans to whitewash the Jan. 6 Trump/republican insurrection. The republican governors changing state laws to suppress democrat voters, and the gerrymandering that will happen in most republican states before 2022 elections.

If that isn't enough to convince you not to vote for republicans, then there is absolutely nothing anyone could write to convince you otherwise.
The only thing most republican voters got in 2016 and 2020 was Kool-Aid, and they got conned into paying $20 for Dunce Caps aka MAGA hats made in China for $2.

Thanks for replying, lux.

I would put you in front of my family in Texas. They are poor and dependent somewhat on what the government provides. They constantly vote Republican but I bet both of us think they may be making the wrong decision. I think religion has a lot to do with it and they feel the GOP is closer to God. I'm a secular person so I scratch my head too.

My situation in LA is entirely different. I have a couple pieces of real estate in prime location plus money spread out in different banks. I'm not much for Twitter crusades so I choose what I think is best for my family over seeking someone else's approval. An IRS agent, a high dollar Brentwood accountant, and a few bank managers gave me professional advice backing it up with concrete reasoning and didn't have to resort to name calling to prove their point. I vote my wallet more than anything.

I do not elevate my employees over myself. I assure you I do not have any MAGA merch.

Lux, you and me should communicate because we don't agree. We can learn from each other through our differences. Your post was excellent. I told you your own words were better than those silly memes. You don't need them and you never did.

I'm OK. You're OK. OK?

Mr. Daystar

Off topic, but do you remember WSRD? WDVE in Pittsburgh was my station, but we would occasionally listen to WSRD for something different. As I was NW of the city, it wasn’t too difficult to get.
I remember a great station East of Cleveland we used to pick up when we went out to a place called Nelsons Ledges, called "The Wizard", but I don't remember the call letters. I do however remember when Cleveland had M105, which was a GREAT classic rock station, and back when WMMS was actually a good station.

gmase

I remember a great station East of Cleveland we used to pick up when we went out to a place called Nelsons Ledges, called "The Wizard", but I don't remember the call letters. I do however remember when Cleveland had M105, which was a GREAT classic rock station, and back when WMMS was actually a good station.
WSRD was The Wizard.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

gmase

i looked at you as a sweaty pervert father figure but you ended up being my older brother only 3 years older than me. Am I that immature?
Ha! We are all as mature as we need to be.

Mr. Daystar

WSRD was The Wizard.
Well I guess I do! If you're familiar with the ledges, as we called them, you know a great many brain cells were destroyed there.

Actually, a cousin of mine, a distant cousin, dove in the water, and hit his head on a rock, ended up killing him. A lot of people were killed diving in that quarry.

gmase

Hey Lux, when the Republican Apocalypse happens at the midterms are you going to be boarding up the doors and windows of your house with memes?
Most of my neighbors will be happier and they frown on boarding things up.

The Biden honeymoon is over. The ecstasy over Trump losing still remains, but Biden needs to quickly get through this turbulence.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Hey Lux, when the Republican Apocalypse happens at the midterms are you going to be boarding up the doors and windows of your house with memes?
I'll go to the top of the tallest water tower and use a scope to find people wearing red hats and shoot their red hats off with my paint ball gun.

Mr. Daystar

And then get arrested.
guarantee arrested, is the LAST thing that's gonna happen if you get caught in the scope of someone who's allowed to be looking through one.

I guess we got another Gerald Ford on our hands....I wonder if he'll end up puking on a foreign dignitary like dubbya did?