• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
ALRIGHT MEN. It's Monday. We're in the final stretch. My competition is pushing Twitter hard. I'm promoting there as well but I only have 415 followers lulz. Keep voting daily. Tell your friends to vote daily. Let's do this!
You got my vote again, jayjay. :) Oh and I'm also in for the cuddling with you. :shy:

If there is going to be rastling does that also mean there will be a possibility for other things like sneak attacks from other OCSM to help one side or the other, the use of large hidden dildos under the mat that are pulled out as weapons, and maybe Anders as a special guest referee (who accidentally gets punched a couple of times)?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• schweineohr.jpg
    schweineohr.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 90

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Cuddle time?

:yoda:
ehehe

Okay. Less than a day and a half until this is over. YOUR VOTE FOR ME COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME PLACING IN THE TOP 3 OR NOT. I'm starting to get just a little paranoid that maybe people are just humoring me by saying they'll vote. I think I've been spending time in too many of the same threads as Will E Worm.

I know tomorrow is going to be crazy on the boards and that there will probably be a lot of OCSMs just popping in and what not, but please try not to forget about me in all of the madness.
I love you all.

tumblr_mjzb3qqfdJ1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
What happened to everyone?
Don't worry, it's just become part of my morning routine. Wake up. Turn on computer. Check e-mail. Vote in Miss FreeOnes. Eat breakfast. And so on.

It even works out conveniently tomorrow as I apparently can only vote once more, in the last two hours of the contest. Which would normally be before I wake up, but Fridays I have to wake up early anyway.

What happened to everyone?

:dunno: I dunno. I'm here - and I can vote again in 20 hours 30 minutes (with only a window of 3 hours for that final thrust). On one hand, it feels like the Contest just flew by this year, on the other it was a long three Rounds. It was hard, very hard. And many loads, ehm votes, had been shot - I mean given. Constant banging, thrusting, pushing, it was fun, but now I think most of the Babes (you included) and us guys, need a break. Get some time to recover ;)
Then again, this is also the moment when we realize, it's back to normal around here soon.

:pimpdaddy

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Don't worry, it's just become part of my morning routine. Wake up. Turn on computer. Check e-mail. Vote in Miss FreeOnes. Eat breakfast. And so on.

It even works out conveniently tomorrow as I apparently can only vote once more, in the last two hours of the contest. Which would normally be before I wake up, but Fridays I have to wake up early anyway.
Thank you so much, my political friend.

:dunno: I dunno. I'm here - and I can vote again in 20 hours 30 minutes (with only a window of 3 hours for that final thrust). On one hand, it feels like the Contest just flew by this year, on the other it was a long three Rounds. It was hard, very hard. And many loads, ehm votes, had been shot - I mean given. Constant banging, thrusting, pushing, it was fun, but now I think most of the Babes (you included) and us guys, need a break. Get some time to recover ;)
Then again, this is also the moment when we realize, it's back to normal around here soon.

:pimpdaddy
To be completely honest, I can't wait for things to be back to normal.

Re: The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

DOGS love to chew on this stuff!

they eat humans too, when they're hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm doing mine at it's best miss jaana, there's 18 hours left. i am sure to see you on top.