• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks, everyone.

I hope you all enjoyed that picture I put up yesterday.

I'm looking forward to round 3 being over. It's starting to be a bit nerve racking. Thank you all for voting daily. I can't wait until we can all just chill out on the board and not think about this stuff while I hopefully have $2,500 extra in my bank account and a title to my name. If I win FO should make me a WWE-style championship belt.

Thanks, everyone.

I hope you all enjoyed that picture I put up yesterday.

I'm looking forward to round 3 being over. It's starting to be a bit nerve racking. Thank you all for voting daily. I can't wait until we can all just chill out on the board and not think about this stuff while I hopefully have $2,500 extra in my bank account and a title to my name. If I win FO should make me a WWE-style championship belt.

I'd advocate for that. You already are a champion as far I see it. Just needs to be made official. Also congrats on 1000 (and counting) posts. I and am sure many others are grateful to have been around from post 1 to the present :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
If I win FO should make me a WWE-style championship belt.

im pretty sure if you win a championship belt, you are legally required to defend it. preferably in a creamy dessert of some kind. i believe thats international law

You should probably ask for tiaras instead. Methinks he's more likely to have some of those lying around.. ;)

I'm not sure why but your mention of tiaras had me think of this

and if this was somehow to be reenacted for real, I call dibs on being Mr. Perfect.

Okay, I'll try to stop with the WWE references
fingerscrossed.gif

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
ALRIGHT MEN. It's Monday. We're in the final stretch. My competition is pushing Twitter hard. I'm promoting there as well but I only have 415 followers lulz. Keep voting daily. Tell your friends to vote daily. Let's do this!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Did you say coming down the final stretch? You said your brother has 4 horses. Does he race them?