• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Wheee. I love you guys.
My hair looks AWESOME but I don't have natural light right now, so you can't tell. I'll take better pictures in the morning. I'm super tired now but I didn't want to let anyone down.
Pt9fUg6.jpg

The way I'm laying makes my belly look HUGE. god damn. I hope you'll all ove me if I turn into a BBW. :p
Anyway, i love my hair and I'm extremely satisfied with it. I hope you alla re as well.
Thanks so much for your support.

drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif

I thought I was out of drool from the last couple of pictures you posted. Good thing I had some stocked up in reserve.

It looks great Jaana.

Lolita_Borgia

That's really, really impressive. i wish i was that good at something.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm pretty fucking sure you are awesome at lots of things... your highly intelligent for 1, extremely witty for 2 & have ovaries the size of soccerballs for 3. We just need to work on your self view as you dont seem to realise your sexiness... yet!
:dominatrix:​

Anyway, i love my hair and I'm extremely satisfied with it. I hope you alla re as well.

I like it.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm pretty fucking sure you are awesome at lots of things... your highly intelligent for 1, extremely witty for 2 & have ovaries the size of soccerballs for 3. We just need to work on your self view as you dont seem to realise your sexiness... yet!

See, I gotta ask: You're using ovaries as a substitute for metaphorical balls, right?

Normally I wouldn't feel the need to ask, but FreeOnes is a strange damned place sometimes...

JaanaRuutu

drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif
drool-smiley.gif

I thought I was out of drool from the last couple of pictures you posted. Good thing I had some stocked up in reserve.

It looks great Jaana.

Wow looks great!!!! I love it! :) I'm a sucker for redheads anyway, but it suits you very well. :heart:

Absolutely!

I am also a strange possibly damned woman *hehe* xXx :eek:

p.s luv your hairdo Jaana!

I LOVE YOU ALL. NO REALLY I DO. I'd like to have a big group hug. Is anyone else up for it? Lucy, Lolita, happy..group hug?

I have some things to do today but afterwards my plan is to take pictures of myself. Stay tuned and keeping voting!

I'd much more hug you or Lucy alone, but if a group hug is all I get then that's better than nothing....;)

Surely you can't forget about Lolita :)

I'd be glad to hug her until the cows come home.

JaanaRuutu

Can I just say how wonderful I think it is that everyone has rallied around MissHybrid and I since last weekend? It's awesome. I love knowing how much the board members and the other OCSMs care about stuff being done the right way.

hey, Lolita..can you get me Darren Hayes' autograph? :p

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Surely you can't forget about Lolita :)
I didn't forget about her. I'm just not that of a big fan of her. Nothing against her, I do like some of her pics, I just can't explain why I'm not a fan.
Also I thought she didn't like me after giving me neg rep. ;)

Lucy and Jaana on the other hand.....:drool2: :heart:

Possibly not... beside I just gave Male12 a bad rep (the only - rep I have given!) for his joke about looking high which was totally in bad taste, especially since Jaana had already stated she did not appreciate such comments :dunno: :brick: :facepalm:
I don't mind neg rep. Rep isn't important to me. I just love to get messages through rep.

I just think your neg rep wasn't really neccessary, because I already apologized to Jaana for (unintentionally) hurting her. I was just joking!

But I don't have hard feelings against you. ;)

I don't mind neg rep. Rep isn't important to me. I just love to get messages through rep.

I just think your neg rep wasn't really neccessary, because I already apologized to Jaana for (unintentionally) hurting her. I was just joking!

But I don't have hard feelings against you. ;)

You shouldn't have hard feelings. Jaana had already said she didn't appreciate "jokes" of that nature, and you still went ahead and made the same joke. Pretty classless. And yet, you continue to come into her thread and post as though you're one of the favoured few.

Very deluded, and not a lot of class.

:2 cents:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
You shouldn't have hard feelings. Jaana had already said she didn't appreciate "jokes" of that nature, and you still went ahead and made the same joke. Pretty classless. And yet, you continue to come into her thread and post as though you're one of the favoured few.

Very deluded, and not a lot of class.

:2 cents:
Jaana says she loves me, so who the fuck do you think you are? :dunno: Yeah you have so much class. Fuck you, Dirk. I know you think I'm not one of the cool guys anymore. I so don't care cause you're just a lame old man now...

Jaana says she loves me, so who the fuck do you think you are? :dunno: Yeah you have so much class. Fuck you, Dirk. I know you think I'm not one of the cool guys anymore. I so don't care cause you're just a lame old man now...

I'm glad you think so. Actually, that's not true. I couldn't care less what you think. I hope that sinks in, soon. You pepper the board with your constant shit, you drive people out of a lot of threads with your constant, incessant posting - do you really believe that if you post nice things that the OCSMs are going to invite you to live with them? You look incredibly ridiculous in how it is obvious that you hope your positive posts will give you praise and affirmation.

Please, continue to enjoy dicks. Continue to post on the board. But please, consider other people when you absolutely dominate the threads of various OCSMs. You do it to such a degree that you drive other people away. If you can't see the truth in that, you're even more deluded than I thought.

I'm just asking you to THINK.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
When the fuck did I ever say something like I think I have a chance at any OCSM? I'm just having fun on the INTERNET! I so don't care if other people like what I post. But it's obviously important to you. And you obviously can't read sarcasm or self irony between the lines!

It's all just fun. This is the internet, fool!