• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

I never jumped on the Twitter bandwagon but I would like to declare a lifetime allegiance to the Jaana Ruutu brigade.

Hope you won't be as stressed now. They just need to prepare the Best Newcomer crown for you and make things official.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You've really made an impact here and I hope that it's paid off in business. There would be no surprise in you bringing in a trophy. Can't be humble about it. When you look at the results, see who placed around you and those that placed in past years. You're one of the big dogs now. Take a rest and spend the checks on goodies. Stay here and keep doing what you do best, being you.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
You've really made an impact here and I hope that it's paid off in business. There would be no surprise in you bringing in a trophy. Can't be humble about it. When you look at the results, see who placed around you and those that placed in past years. You're one of the big dogs now. Take a rest and spend the checks on goodies. Stay here and keep doing what you do best, being you.
To be honest, aside from my FO Personals store, i haven't noticed an increase in clips sales or cam shows at all. i fear I may be friendzoned. :( That or people think I'm funny and nice but not masturbation material, which happens a lot.

And yeah, if I only win the $500 or $250 I'm probably just going to use them on stuff for the apartment. My bed is too small and my couch is broken because my companion's friend is over 2 metres tall and like 3438587365 kilos and he thinks he's the size of a puppy, so he flails himself around on my couch and because of his idiocy it's broken. I could really use a bigger work desk and better lighting, too, since this is all i currently have:

tumblr_mfra8l2eQ11rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

Anyway, bob, you've beenr eally kind to me since I joined and I'm going to make your fan sign soon. You're wonderful.

and yes, i keep a signed picture of Ilari Filppula next to my dildo. i need inspiration when i masturbate(even though I rarely use the dildo).

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
i fear I may be friendzoned. :( That or people think I'm funny and nice but not masturbation material, which happens a lot.
Sorry, but I'm one of them. ;)

But that has nothing to do with you. I think you're masturbation material. Just not for me. But that applies to almost every OCSM for me. You girls are very sexy, but I can't stroke it to you. Dunno why. I consider some of you friends. I can't jerk it to friends or girls I really adore...:dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

But that has nothing to do with you. I think you're masturbation material. Just not for me. But that applies to almost every OCSM for me. You girls are very sexy, but I can't stroke it to you. Dunno why. I consider some of you friends. I can't jerk it to friends or girls I really adore...:dunno:

Whats wrong with you?
That last line is just disturbing. :facepalm:

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member

Okay.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Re: The official "Jaana Ruutu for Best newcomer" thread

Whats wrong with you?
That last line is just disturbing. :facepalm:

Why? Because I can't jerk it to friends or OCSMs that are like friends? Don't worry I still jerk it to you. Because apparently you're not my friend. :(

I know you will find this even more disturbing, but the only girls that I adore that I can also jerk it to are my TS girls. Dunno why.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not upset are you? :suspicious:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Why? Because I can't jerk it to friends or OCSMs that are like friends? Don't worry I still jerk it to you. Because apparently you're not my friend. :(

I know you will find this even more disturbing, but the only girls that I adore that I can also jerk it to are my TS girls. Dunno why.

Ok, well that cleared everything up....

:facepalm:

the only girls that I adore that I can also jerk it to are my TS girls. Dunno why.

It's because you're a homosexual, and you need to have dicks involved in order to get off. It's really that simple.

Enjoy what you enjoy. Everyone is perfectly entitled to their own tastes.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

I use the method of association through disassociation when I'm too familiar in a strange way to the girl I'm Punishing Percy to.